Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life?

+10
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
Anita
karenbearhug
JLBABV
emmie
MollyFlyer
Cheer
Bear
Luv
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Empty Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life?

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:15 am

I wear a lot of pink in BABV. I don't think I have anything pink in my wardrobe irl.

And I never wear hairbows or anything like that irl.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Empty Re: Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life?

Post by Bear Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:16 am

I do, depends on the thing I'm wearing. I'd never wear bunny glasses in real life, haha. That would be... "unstylish" and I'd just look crazy. Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Icon_razz I do dress like myself in real life, but it's hard sometimes for things like jeans, the jeans in BABV look odd.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Empty Re: Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life?

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:17 am

Yes Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Icon_razz
I never wear skirts and dresses, but in BABV I wear them all the time Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 am

Of course. I actually tried on a nice top the other day because it reminded me of one I have on Bearville. Turns out that what looks good on my avatar doesn't always look good on me.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:59 am

I wear skirts and dresses a lot.

I wear them in BABV too. But I never wear sweatpants in BABV!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:06 am

yes, Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? 1107968042 most of the time
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:23 am

I used to dress different, then similar, then different, then similar again Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? 1107968042
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:35 am

I usually dress my character fairly similar to myself. Although in real life - I don't have an sparkly camp shirts! Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 am

Karen - in really life, I don't wear white sunglasses with little ears on the corners. Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 am

Of course I do,why would I have a backpack with a bear's head sticking out? Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? 1107968042
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:32 am

Actually Anita...I did that with my stuffed animals when I was little.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am

Still do here! XD last week infact! Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? 3826971019
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 am

Jess....I love you. Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? 1107968042

I used to do with with my dog, too.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm

I took a backback with a bear inside to my huge national science teacher's conference last week! They all loved the Happy Hugs dressed up like an astronaut!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 am

Sometimes. In babv I sometimes wear skirts or dresses in the summer and spring, and I only wear dresses in real life on Easter and Christmas Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:57 am

Yea. I usually wear dresses and stuff in BABV, but in real life I'm more of a jeans person.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 am

Yes, I don't own any furryboots or bunny glasses in real life XD, I don't even wear baseball caps.
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 am

I wear baseball caps on occassion.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:07 am

I don't either. I never have any reason too.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:10 am

They're fashionable. :p

Lol.

Well, I like to accessorize.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:12 am

Of course ! In babv i wear a lot of pink and purple Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? 465488
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 am

Luv wrote:I wear skirts and dresses a lot.

I wear them in BABV too. But I never wear sweatpants in BABV!

Lol, same. They look weird for some reason. D:
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:39 am

I never wear like full pants. They all look weird.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 am

I rarely do in BABV.

I wear jeans in BABV sometimes...almost never irl.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 pm

I always wear jeans irl. I never wear them in BABV Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next