Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cbgs i need major help!!!

+2
NikiCyBearGuide
katiesweet10
6 posters

Go down

cbgs i need major help!!! Empty cbgs i need major help!!!

Post by katiesweet10 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:09 am

i bought a bab today and i didn't see the code so i asked the lady for one but she said it was when you enter the bab code u get it but i don't see it edit i mean the shrinking move

Last edited by katiesweet10 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

cbgs i need major help!!! Empty Re: cbgs i need major help!!!

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 am

Are you referring to the code where you can bring your furry friend to life online?
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:08 am

katiesweet10 wrote:i bought a bab today and i didn't see the code so i asked the lady for one but she said it was when you enter the bab code u get it but i don't see it

Are you talking about the Shrinking move? if so, when you enter your birth certificate online you will automatically receive it, no extra code needed cbgs i need major help!!! 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat321 Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

yup mamanoodles id=s right i bought a babv today too all you have to do is put in your birth cir.
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 am

Wait so what would happen if you ordered it online in September but stuff it in October at BABW? I already have the Birth Certificate but it has blanks in the stuff you fill in... (sorry if its a change of subject, if it is can you PM me the answer?)
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:49 am

does it go in ur moves? how about the credits i'm missing them
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:13 am

elisetina wrote:Wait so what would happen if you ordered it online in September but stuff it in October at BABW? I already have the Birth Certificate but it has blanks in the stuff you fill in... (sorry if its a change of subject, if it is can you PM me the answer?)

The birth certificate must be printed in October so you would not get the move. During the month of October BABW is printing special edition birth certificates, those include the move and credits. No other certs will include these things
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 am

MamaNoodles is correct. In order to receive the two BVO credits and the shrinking move, you must PURCHASE a new furry friend in October. The purchase can be made in a BABW store or online. "Rebirthing", or using a generic barcode to bring a previously purchased furry friend to life online will not be eligible for the limited edition birth certificate or the Kooky Spooky extras.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:50 am

karenbearhug wrote:MamaNoodles is correct. In order to receive the two BVO credits and the shrinking move, you must PURCHASE a new furry friend in October. The purchase can be made in a BABW store or online. "Rebirthing", or using a generic barcode to bring a previously purchased furry friend to life online will not be eligible for the limited edition birth certificate or the Kooky Spooky extras.
i did purchase a furry friend
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:24 am

If you purchased a furry friend in October and you brought it to life online, then you should have the move automatically. There should be a bearmail telling you that the move is in your "moves" section and that you received 2 BVO credits. Mine showed up immediately after I brought my furry friend to life online. Give it a little time, if it's not there tomorrow, it may be a good idea to email vwhelp@buildabear.com. Make sure you have your animal ID and key code numbers to give them to track it down.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down