Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals

+18
Josh
GwynethLove
heidi02
TiffanyQTPie33
muffinatormanic
Cheer
ariesgirl12917
emmie
Daize
GreenEarthGirl123
karenbearhug
MollyFlyer
cyrus2hip594
Loveablegirl
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
JoeCyBearGuide
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:23 am

I like him. Hes so small and hairy :#
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:46 pm

I don't find him small. They all look to be about the same size.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:11 pm

I think he probably looks the smallest from all of them.
Cheer, don't you think hes cute? D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffanyQTPie33 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 am

I really really love the pig!! (:
TiffanyQTPie33
TiffanyQTPie33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:48 am

They are all adorable! My favorites were definetly the cow, the sheepdog, and the pig Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 am

finished. Love the horse.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I think he probably looks the smallest from all of them.
Cheer, don't you think hes cute? D:

No.
First of all, I don't really like dogs ^^;
Secondly, I don't like the fur it has. I have some other stuffed animals with similar fur and I just don't really like it ^^;;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:48 am

I do also like the horse. It is quite cute Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 610897
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 am

Yeah, the horse is cute ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 pm

These are awesoome!!!! I am getting all of them :3
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Some of them are just "overrated", there's way too many dog furry friends, and cats are also getting a bit overdone too. A way different look would be good, some are an exception, though.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

I agree with you guys on that.
There are already too many dogs and cats.
We need some more variety(:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:28 am

I love the pig and cow ♥_♥
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 am

Never too many cats.
And really, there's actually not that many, especially if you compare with dogs.
On the Dogs and Cats section on the BABW site, not counting Hello Kitty, there's only four cats. If you count Hello Kitty, then six cats.
Out of three pages.
19 dogs, 21 dogs if you count the mini ones.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 am

Woah. That's a lot of dogs.

The cow's pretty cute too x]
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:50 am

I know. We really don't need anymore dogs ^^;;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 am

I love dogs. Your probably a cat person Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 Icon_razz
Thats why I like the octopus too. He's cute, and different.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 am

Yes, I am. Thanks for noticing Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 800892966

I want the pig :x
It's so cute and pink~!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 am

The pig is so fluffy looking!
If it wins I'm going to name is Porker :3
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I love dogs. Your probably a cat person Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 Icon_razz
I didn't see any octopus!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am

The octopus is from another collection ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 pm

ADORABLE!!!!!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:32 am

muffinatormanic wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I love dogs. Your probably a cat person Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 Icon_razz
I didn't see any octopus!

You should keep this thread to Farm Animals, so you won't get confused with the two different collections.

The octopus comes from this collection:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t58511-survey-new-sea-collection-stuffed-animals
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 am

Oops, sorry! I was just listing whatever I had found cute Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 am

Aw man, I can't take the survey for a while cause of vacation! Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 597500
Oh well, I can't wait to see them!
Thanks for posting! Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2