Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Contest #1: Humour Me

+15
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
Maddybee12
bearvilleisawesome
lesliebanana
muffinatormanic
JLBABV
cyrus2hip594
Test
Cheer
Anita
winter
SkylarRockin
Luv
Admin
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Empty Random Contest #1: Humour Me

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Connect the two pictures below and write a story. The 3 most creative and FUNNY will win these prizes:

+5 Spell Power (if you have a Guardian)
+ 50 Health and Happiness Points (for those with or without Guardians)*
BVO Items of choice worth 2 Credits
10,000 Paw Prints

*Those with Guardians will earn +5 SP and +50 in Health and Happiness for their pets.

Mechanics:
Open to all BGF members
Number of entries: NO LIMIT
Word limit: NONE
I will choose the winners and my decision is final. So you best make me laugh!

Contest duration: June 30 to July 4 9am Bearville Time (EST)

Goodluck!

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Ss11510

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Ss11610

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Empty Re: Random Contest #1: Humour Me

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:57 pm

When does this end? x)
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Contest duration: June 30 to July 4 9am Bearville Time (EST)
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Empty MY CONTEST ENTRY :D

Post by SkylarRockin Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Random Contest #1: Humour Me 30utp29
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 am

Here is mine Random Contest #1: Humour Me 465488 gl all
Random Contest #1: Humour Me Chuck10
Heere is my second:
Random Contest #1: Humour Me Chuck_10
Maybe third will come on the way

Last edited by winter on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 am

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Wowies10Random Contest #1: Humour Me Wowies11
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:34 am

Random Contest #1: Humour Me 1415mio Random Contest #1: Humour Me 15h05cp
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:45 am

Heres mine. Random Contest #1: Humour Me Icon_razz

Random Contest #1: Humour Me 110

Random Contest #1: Humour Me 210

To be continued.. Random Contest #1: Humour Me 3483496927
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:53 am

Random Contest #1: Humour Me 295x21h
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:24 am

Random Contest #1: Humour Me 1_bmp11Random Contest #1: Humour Me 2_bmp10

JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:31 am

Hahaha! I didn't realize how this contest could get so hilarious, it made my day so much so I decided to tweak my rules and have you enter as many funny stories as you wish! Fun fun fun! Random Contest #1: Humour Me 143839
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 am

In that case:

Random Contest #1: Humour Me 11_bmp10Random Contest #1: Humour Me 22_bmp10

EDIT:

And my final entry Random Contest #1: Humour Me 1107968042
Random Contest #1: Humour Me 111_bm10Random Contest #1: Humour Me 222_bm10
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:10 am

Here you go Random Contest #1: Humour Me 1107968042

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Crums10
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:14 am

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Attack11
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by lesliebanana Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:24 am

Random Contest #1: Humour Me 5667730
lesliebanana
lesliebanana
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Ok, heres mine, sorry its not very good lol
Random Contest #1: Humour Me Haha10
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddybee12 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 am

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Screen12 Random Contest #1: Humour Me Screen13
Maddybee12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Chuckles Gets Angry
The tale of a beekeeping panda boy who doesn't like staring contests. Or bees.

Crruuuckk! A horrendous cracking sound surged through the air; Chuckles, the panda boy, awoke. He sat up and looked around - and discovered that the tree growing immediately next to his house had grown so fast overnight, that one of its branches had put a perfect hole through his bedroom wall.

He hopped out of bed, and walked over to the it. Curiously, a whole beehive hung from the branch. Chuckles ran over to his wardrobe, rummaged around, pulled out a beekeeper's hat, and placed it on his head.

Chuckles was now not merely a panda boy...but a beekeeping panda boy!

He ran back over to the branch, and examined it, curiously. Standing in front of it, he looked straight in to the dark hole of the hive. "It looks like an eye. A black, soulless eye," Chuck said aloud. "Alright, eye. I challenge you to a staring contest." And so he fixed his gaze unto the hole.

After a short while...a bee buzzed its way out! However...Chuckles was determined to win his staring contest, and did not move. The bee kept a straight path...and went straight in to Chuckles' eye!

Chuckles flailed, screamed, and ran right out of the room.

A few hours later...Chuckles returned to his bedroom, his eye concealed with a black eyepatch. "Alright, beehole," Chuckles began, "You cheated. No one else is allowed to help you in a staring contest. What do you have to say for youself?"

The hive was silent.

"Well?" Chucked urged it.

The hive was silent still.

"Grrrrahhhh!" Angrily, Chuckles jumped up and attacked the beehive. He pulled it down with his hands, breaking it off the branch. The bees, frenzied, flew out of the hive in every direction, and then chasing after Chuckles. He ran out of the room...but the bees followed.

And, the rest is history. T'was the sad tale of how Chuckles the beekeeping panda boy became Chuckles the horribly-deformed-by-bee-stings panda boy.

Last edited by Luv on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:42 pm

I was confused. Do we merge the pictures and make a story?
Or do we we write a story with the two pictures in it?
So I just did both. Heh.

This is just a long story, and it has to do with the two pictures, but it's written. Like Luv's.
It's reaal long, I know :S
NOTE: Please don't mind ANYTHING I wrote in my story, if you do read it. I don't mean to hurt ANYONE's feelings. Especially Beliebers :]

Spoiler:

This is my comic type story thing. Not funny either >.<

Random Contest #1: Humour Me Contes10
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Daisy - his intention was for us to write stories, in words, but after Skylar made a comic, everybody followed by example.

It doesn't matter either way.

I decided to write a story, because I perceived it as that is what we had to do when I first read the contest guidelines.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 pm

I wrote a story, gunna make a comic thingamabob later.

Ze Crumpet Theif

He ran with crumpet in hand, panting like he had ran a marathon, when he had only ran 5 meters or so. He had stolen a crumpet off of the plate of an unsuspecting man, who gasped as he pushed him into a fountain. He didn't know if he was being followed, but wasn't going to stop. His beehive mask had stopped him from being recognized. He had stole his third crumpet today, and was still hungry. He looked back and saw a wet bald man running after him, holding a wig in one hand and his pants up in another. Behind him was running a mime, who seemed exasperated and determined. Behind the mime was the owner of the restaurant, who had noticed the third time a customer's crumpet was stolen.

Chuck, the Crumpet Caretaker, had stolen crumpets from harms way. He loved them like a sibling. He took any crumpet he saw and took it to his house, the Crumpet Carriage. He had spotted a crumpet in France, and had stolen it from the restaurant. The men behind him were screaming in French, but he didn't care. He needed this crumpet to be safe. He started screaming and running like crazy, telling officers that those people were chasing him, trying to steal his crumpet. They provided a great distraction.

Entering his warehouse, wafting with the fresh smell of crumpets, he looked at his collection. Three from today, eight from yesterday, and six from the day before. Seventeen crumpets. Now all he needed was honey.

He wore his camouflage outfit and secured his bee hat. The hunt for honey was on. He entered the forest, wandering through, no beehive in sight. He came across a man who screamed weird words at him.

" OOG CHA BLEH DOOSHN SURT " he said, breakdancing. In his hand was, a raccoon tail? Chuck focused his energy on the tail, his eyes almost popping out. The man noticed, and threw the tail at him, saying, " NOOP NOOP HAAA! " and disappeared. Chuck wooped at his magic powers. He put on the tail and the eyepatch hidden inside it. His eye was now safe.

A few hours later, he saw a beehive, very quiet. He sneaked to it, tip toeing. He mumbled to the bees, buzzing words. He looked through the hole. No bees? Odd. He stuck his hand inside and bees attacked his had, stinging. He did not completely know bee language. Maybe he had said " Bees stink " instead of " Please don't sting ". He was in so much trouble. He tried to take out his hand, but it had swollen too much. He was stuck with his hand in a beehive! His crumpets were going to be bad. He started singing slowly, singing the song of the strange man.

-Ze End-

Okay, horrible story, I know. I couldn't really think of anything :F
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 am

Leopard Admin that goes to store:

One day the Leopard Admin woke up and was happy.
"Wow what a wonderful day," says Leopard Admin, "I think its time for breakfast."
Leopard Admin went to his kitchen and looks in his cabinet for some honey. But there was no honey. He looks in the refrigerator, no honey there, he looks in the drawers, no honey there.
"Aw man, I am out of Honey."
Leopard Admin was so hungry that he decided he wanted to go to the store. He runs really fast to the store on two legs because he is a special leopard, and got there in one minute. He went up to one of workers and ask them a question.
"Where is your honey"
"Isle 15 to left"

"Thank you"
Leopard admin rushed to Isle 15, when he got there he saw jelly, butter, peanut butter, but no honey. All he saw that wasn't in a jar was a Bee hive. He rush to the person he asked before, and said "Mam theres no honey in that isle."
"Yes there is, you just have to reach into the bee hive, and grab the honey by yourself and put it in a jar."
"Isn't that dangerous"
"No"
So Leopard Admin rush back to the bee hive, and look in it.
"Well I guess it looks safe, I don't see any bees," says Leopard Admin.
He grabs a jar, and puts his hand in it, and then he hear a noise, not a good noise. He hears a zzzzzz sound, he quickly got his hand out of there, and next thing he knew, there were bees flying everywhere.
"Get me out of here," cried Leopard Admin.
Everyone was screaming and rushing out of the store. Poor Leopard Admin, he ran out of store without any honey, and went straight home to get away from there. Also he was still hungry after all that. He never went back there again. The End. Random Contest #1: Humour Me 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 am

It was the first day of Summer in Bearville, and children all over town had been waiting ages for the chance to run outside in the warm sunlight.

Unfortunately, it was raining.

"Typical," thought the boy. "My friends are all away on vacation, it's raining, and we don't even have any candy left in the house." He looked around, and then an idea struck him -- he could explore his cub condo!

It was a grand old building, filled with more rooms than he tended to use on a regular basis. He could easily spend a day exploring each and every room!

Starting from the basement and working his way up, he soon forgot his earlier annoyance. He might not have been exploring strange new worlds, but old things set aside and forgotten could still be fascinating.

He smiled in memory of the holiday season as he moved through the Christmas decorations stored in the basement, reminding himself that he would need to sort through the clutter sometime. Then the gym -- he really needed to exercise more, he was willing to admit -- where he took some time out to practice on his climbing wall.

On and on through the rooms, finding boring dust or fond memories as he went, but nothing too exciting. Not until he reached an old room on one of the upper floors.

It appeared that, some time before, a growing tree had broken a branch through a weak point in the wall, and the branch was thriving indoors.

But what really caught his attention was the full hive hanging from the branch.

"WOOHOO! Honey!" he cheered, before racing over to the hive.

A moment later, "OW!"

Half an hour later, after getting an eye patch to cover his stinger injury and digging some beekeeping gear from his extensive supplies in the attic, he approached again.

"Come on bees, I just want a little honey . . ." he said, as he drew closer.

Finally, when he was close enough to get a good look at the nest and see the black and yellow striped insects flying around, he realized his mistake.

It was a hornet nest.

He sighed and quickly made his way out of the room. "I guess you can't judge a bee by its buzz!"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFriendly Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Here is mine Random Contest #1: Humour Me 465488

[img]Random Contest #1: Humour Me Contes10[/img]
MissFriendly
MissFriendly
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm

The Tail of Mystery

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Chuck Roast. He lived alone. His father named Pot Roast had abandoned him when he was a baby. He was like the boy who cried wolf, and complained about the smallest things. He had tricked his neighbors into believing he had grown a tail one day, and laughed at their faces when they rushed in. He then went to sleep, happy and feeling very proud.

The next day, he woke up with immense pain in his back. Something was tickling his leg. He woke up to find a striped tail had grown on him! He tried everything to get it off, shaving it, cutting it, tying it, biting it, hugging it, licking it, smelling it, talking to it, begging, tickling, dancing with it, wrestling, and even poking it. Nothing worked. He had grown a tail.

He went outside and everyone laughed at him and didn't believe him when he showed them the tail. They thought he had put on a fake one. He didn't know what to do. While he was going home, he found a man. He was dressed in an orange sock and yellow dress, and had no hair. He told him if he wore an eyepatch to the mountain of Smoonika, he would find a man ho could cure him. So Chuck set out on the journey.

Chuck walked to the mountain, and was encountered with a talking banana peel, who tripped him several times. The banana peel sat n his head and danced, making his hair smell, taste, and look like a banana. The banana peel also had an eyepatch of his own. He loved doing the worm.

After 3 days, 16 hours, 33 minutes, 45 seconds, and 59.3 milliseconds, Chuck finally reached the man. He was wearing an orange sock and a yellow dress. He was also bald, and looked exactly like the man who had told him to come here.

" Are you the same man? " he asked.
" Yes, " he said in the same voice.
" Why'd you make me walk here with a banana dancing on my head? " he asked, annoyed.
" Cause you were getting fat. And the banana cause I love the smell of banana, " he said, seeming happy with himself. He sniffed the air, and sighed deeply. " Anyways, your here to know how to get your tail off, right? Well here, " he said, handing him a beekeeping mask, " rub some honey on it. It'll go away before you can say ' honey is so sweet its just very sweet that sweet honey is nothing compared to honey that is that sweet honey is honey and honey is sweet, ' he ended, pointing him to the direction he needed to go.

Chuck walked, eating the banana peel and his hair, he was a fan of bananas. Also, he hadn't eaten for days. He walked into the dark and menacing forest. He was bitten by bugs, tickled by monkeys, and run over by a herd of deer. He finally reached the bee hive, which was glowing. Painted with sticks and mud, and smelling like a moldy banana, Chuck went up to the beehive and smiled. He finally would get rid of his tail. He looked inside, all clear. He couldn't really tell, it was pitch black inside. He stuck his hand inside, and felt the hive buzzing. He was in trouble now.

He danced like the banana that was on his head because the bee stings caused him a lot of pain. He finally grabbed some yellow gooey stuff, and tried to get his hand out, but it was stuck. The bees wouldn't let go! He screamed for help, but no one came. In the distance, the bald man laughed and danced with the banana.

The End.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next