Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Post Contest!

+7
Anita
Kieran
PrincessRachel
ClayLuv1
Cheer
Mark21
karenbearhug
11 posters

Go down

Random Post Contest!  Empty Random Post Contest!

Post by karenbearhug Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am

Welcome to the Random Post Contest!

To play, all you have to do is post your favorite BABV memory or experience on this thread! We'd love to hear about the fun you've had in Bearville.

I've randomly predetermined some post numbers to get some random prizes. The members who post on those predetermined numbers automatically get a prize code! So what could you win? How about a code for a small fry, mood bracelet, Easter basket, Valentine's headband, BVO 5 credit card and even an animal ID!

Please put some thought into your responses. A post of "hanging with friends" will not work for a contest like this! One post per member please.

Not all posts will win a prize. All forum members may particiapate - including officers!

We'll give this contest another day - so Sunday is your last chance to post!

Last edited by karenbearhug on Sun May 01, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Random Post Contest!  Empty Re: Random Post Contest!

Post by Mark21 Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am

Thank you for the contest, Karen.

My favourite memory in Bearville would have to be the time when I first met Maxine. It was the month she was giving the Love.Hugs.Peace Plant. I had never met her before up until then. I remember logging into Bearville just like any other day. And then, I noticed on one of the dens Maxine's icon popped up! I quickly clicked on that den and once it loaded, searched everywhere
for her. I was having no luck. So I decided to see if she had a Beach House, so I checked and found that she did. So I then went to visit it and when I entered the Main Room of the Beach House, to my surprise, there she was standing on her green scooter. I was so shocked and happy, I stood there in astonishment and she said "Hope you enjoy your beary special gift" I said thank you and then we both froze. (I know this because after I had met her I sent her an email saying thanks again and telling her my Bearville had froze. She then replied stating hers had also froze). That was a very exciting moment for me and I will treasure it forever. I am not sure if I have a picture as I did not know how to take screenshots back then. However to this day, I can remember she was wearing a T-shirt with an Earth on it which I believe was from Pawlette's at the time.

Thanks again for this contest. I hope you enjoy reading one of my many memories from Bearville.com

Hugs,

Mark.
Mark21
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 am

Okay.. my favourite memory.. hmm. I have a lot xD

1. Dressing up as ghosts with Samantha, hiding in people condos and whenever someone came in, saying "Moo!" Also doing this in the Fashion District.
2. Carnival in the Pawforming Arts Center. That was a lot of fun ^^
3. BGF band contest. That was so much fun. Me, Kirsty and Zoey had lots of fun working on it together~
4. Early-BGF parties. Those were so much fun. The one that I remember being one of the funnest was a birthday party for Mandy. There were soo many people there! ^^
5. The first year the North Pole opened.
6. My first Camp Happy Heart, the one in 2009. I stayed up 'till it was open, and tons of other people did, too. That was fun~
7. Just going online somewhere, like Town Square, and making friends with people that were there, just talking to them and then becoming friends.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sun May 01, 2011 3:41 am

Soooo my favorite memory was when I first met Maxine. I thought it was just a glitch and it was someone's bear walking Random Post Contest!  Icon_razz And when I did the emoction with the shocked face everyone looked at me when I said 'It's a gltich guys' it was so embarrassing but it was funny becuase i looked it up later. i thought it was a memory because I had made a fool out of myself when I did it. Hey I was young then Random Post Contest!  Icon_razz .

My best experience is when I went to BGF's first party (well for me) when I joined. I beleiev it was a Halloween party Random Post Contest!  Icon_razz It wass o fun and I loved how everyone told stories and laughed and had a good time (:.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Sun May 01, 2011 4:42 am

I remeber once it was my friends birthday and she had a birthday party on BABV and later that day green tracks came on and she was exicted
But My favorite part of build a bear is camp happy heart
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sun May 01, 2011 5:36 am

My favorite memory would be when I joined babv because it was so exciting to meet new friends and purchase items with bearbills. It was fun to roam around babv because it was so big Random Post Contest!  Icon_razz. My second favorite memory would be when I earned that growth badge it took forever but it was worth it! :]
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 01, 2011 5:45 am

Thanks so Much For the contest Karen! Random Post Contest!  143839

My favorite Memory On Bearville/Buildabearville was in 2008 a real long time ago when Buildabearville had the cancer walk hosted by BABV celebs.It was really fun everyone who attended it got a Yellow or Pink cancer shirt.The yellow was for kids cancer and the pink I forgot,Over 250 people attended!I got the pink cancer tee.It was really fun the best memory for a bunch of people might be that!The first one was for breast cancer!It was hosted by Maxine.All my friends were there!I met LindaFriendly,ChloeRocks,Maxine,Green Tracks,MiguelSunshine all at the same time for the first time!!

My biggest accomplishment was Camp Happy Heart 2009!The first time I was on the winning team lol!I was on Beary Blue team Random Post Contest!  465488 There was Beary Blue and Rockin' Red!It was so so so much fun!!!!All my friends were in it!But the sad thing was that my Best friend was on the Rockin' Red team!We're still best friends though Random Post Contest!  465488.Everyone did a pawsome job in camp happy heart 2009! Random Post Contest!  465488
Thanks for reading this far! -StarAugust182
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sun May 01, 2011 7:10 am

My favorite Bearville memories would have to be...
1. When my friend, Kelly99, and I formed a band, we wrote songs, made matching outfits, and performed in the Pawforming Arts center, and in stages we built in our houses.
2. When I have sleepovers with a lot of my friends, we go to one of our houses, put on our pajamas, "watch a movie" sleep in beds, sleepwalk, and eat breakfast, and then did some other fun activity
3. Dressing up as a bunch of animals with friends and taking pictures Random Post Contest!  465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 01, 2011 7:37 am

All I can say is how we get along in Bearville is very good. My favorite memories are Camp Happy Heart on the first year. Everyone came and there was only one team that could win. I would not always win, but hey! Win or lose, we are ALL winners. We got prizes, and I really liked them. We all should really depend on winning or losing, not just competing against each other, that's not why BABV was made like that.
Second thing I liked is Cub Condos and Bears. My first bear was a hello kitty one. I really loved it when I had the bear room and a cub condo. I always felt bad for people who didn't have one though. I would walk around with my backpack and people would say, " Hi! " and it always happened and I loved having people greeting me and coming over my cub condo so we can talk and play.
The last thing I like is AbbieBright's Traveling Market. I never miss any rare item I can't get without buying 3 chances for 800 bb's, which is expensive but I always pick that kind! Before you get to open one of the caravan's door, you pick a number caravan, 1-12. Then when you clicked it glitter or something pops out and you get your item makes me happy cause it is a fun game! If there wasn't a bearville without AbbieBright, we couldn't have a better virtual world and create Bearville Guide. I'm glad AbbieBright is here in BABV and we have Bearville Guide.

I really care for all of you guys in Bearville Guide. Good luck in the contest everyone.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun May 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I hope I'm not too late Random Post Contest!  708123
~~~

Favorite of Bearville
The first time I joined was my favorite time. Of course, many more, wonderful, exciting, and fun things happened, but the first day was the one that started it all, thus, making it my favorite. I even happened to meet my best friend!
At first I couldn't even think of a name (my name isn't in the list). But then I saw my dog Daisy lying at my feet, and I realized that her name was perfect. Thus, I became DaisyBear3635. I created my character, and was really pleased. Then, when I joined, I explored the world. My favorite place was the town, so magnificent and bright. I made some friends, and played games with them. It was absolutely wonderful. Then, later on, after my friends had gone, I was sitting alone in the neighborhood when someone came and started being mean to me. I fought with her, and since I can read between the lines, I understood whatever she was saying to me. Well I got really offended and went away. Afterwards, she came up to me and said sorry. We talked, and played, and now we're the best of friends.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon May 02, 2011 1:49 pm

This contest is officially closed.

Thank you to all the members who entered this contest. It was fun to hear about all the great times in Bearville. Since this is my first official contest as an officer - I'm feeling generous! All members who responded with a post will receive a prize! I'll be contacting everyone soon!

If you missed this contest, stay tuned for more to come! Random Post Contest!  465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2011 5:39 am

:melikey:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down