Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!

+7
Kellz
Kieran
emmie
Cheer
Anita
GwynethLove
karenbearhug
11 posters

Go down

BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!  Empty BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!

Post by karenbearhug Mon May 23, 2011 4:49 am

In honor of Bearville Guide's anniversary, we're holding another random post contest!

To play, all you have to do is post your favorite Bearville Guide memory or experience on this thread! We'd love to hear about the fun you've had here at the forum over the years.

I've randomly predetermined some post numbers to get some random prizes. The members who post on those predetermined numbers automatically get a prize code! So what could you win? How about a code for a small fry, mood bracelet, Easter basket, Valentine's headband, BVO 5 credit card and even an animal ID!

Please put some thought and effort into your posts. Just a simple "hanging with fiends" won't work for this contest! Please post only once.

Since I'm a day late getting the contest up, it will run through Monday at 9:00 PM Bearville time.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!  Empty Re: BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!

Post by karenbearhug Mon May 23, 2011 5:10 am

I'll get it started with my favorite Bearville Guide memory....

It was a couple years ago and I was pretty active on another forum. There were some problems on that forum and I was pretty much being "pushed out" by everyone both on the forum and in Bearville. I was wandering around Bearville by myself one Saturday morning looking for a friendly citizen to talk to. I walked into the Neighborhood and found a really funny sight! There were about 8 people, all dressed head to toe in the lamb costumes. I stood there watching for a couple minutes, thinking how fun it looked to have a group of friends like that.

I was so happy to have all those players start asking me if I wanted to join them! They didn't even know me, but were still willing to let me join them! One of them even immediately sent a full lamb costume over in bearmail so I wouldn't feel left out!

Mandy, Chuck, Hampton and Noodles and several other forum members all made me feel like one of the family that day and I've been active here ever since!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!  Empty Re: BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!

Post by GwynethLove Mon May 23, 2011 5:29 am

I re-did my post...

My BGF memory is when I joined here, I thought I wasn't going to be un-welcomed! Well I was welcomed, so that's good. Everyone was very nice, but I couldn't take my eyes off the Event Planners titles. So I wanted to be an EP. But I had to start posting....When I finally got alot of posts I put my final thing that I wanted to be an EP and Bear gave me the title and my first party was a big hit! So I ended up to be an EP which I wanted to really be.

On second thought, I loved the Admin Challenge. I almost caught Admin but we almost got each other... Tsk Tsk!, so I was poofed but I tricked him..Hehehe, and it was fun when Admin, himself, was declared the winner... I was laughing when I posted on the thread. I almost made it though and it was really fun.

I loved it when Karen was offically an officer. I was really happy because she had helped me alot before in BGF. So Karen, I'm proud to see you as an officer.

Thanks for hearing my thoughts!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon May 23, 2011 5:32 am

My favorite Bearville Guide memory was...

The time I became a photographer!I worked so hard for it.
And i'm so thankful for all the wonderful friends I have here on BGF so here's the story.. One day I saw a really cool job opening post!It said something about being a photographer!I want to be one in real life too!So when I saw that post I started jumping up & down!So I read the rules then I went straight on Build-A-Bearville I was so lucky that some BABV celebrities were online!So I asked if I could take some picture and they said yes!So then after I got the pictures I came straight back on BearvilleGuide!I sent the pictures to Admin and he approved them!But...I had to send them to Bear too!I was still excited cause I know both of them are nice!So I sent the pictures to her and she approved them while I was offline.So I logged back in the next day and I went to the memberlist..And I saw my name!I clicked it real fast and my name was in orange!Then it said "Official Photographer"!I was so so so happy!And that was the happiest moment that I had in BGF.So thank you everyone in here for supporting me and being so nice to everyone! -Star
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon May 23, 2011 5:51 am

My favourite BGF memory.. hmm. I have a few, but this is one I really like.

Well, I never really did post on here. I joined, logged on maybe a couple times a week but rarely said anything.
Then I saw this post about the chatbox being a new feature on BGF. I thought that it seemed really, really cool. And I just so happened to be online the very first time it opened.
I said hi and everyone was really nice to me. Through chatbox I made pretty much all of my friends. And my post count? It was probably ten. But through chat, I didn't really feel so shy about posting on the forum. So my post count went up... and up... and up. And I made best friends and even got new positions through it. And then they had the first trivia contest.
It sounded fun. So I applied. But so many people applied that I lost. But then a couple days later I applied again. I won. Then I won the next round, and ended up winning the whole contest. I got Featured Member, too. Probably only had 200 posts around that time.
And my Private Message count kept going up, too, because I just kept making so many friends through chat.
So yeah, the chatbox is definitely my favourite BGF memory!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 am

My Memories on BGF :]
---------------------------

Well i've been here for almost a year, and when i joined i never went on bgf
till this year and i asked myself *What was i missing out on?*
but then i went on a few times. But never realized how much fun i was missing out and and getting to know great people! who are caring, smart and funny; so when i met someone i was like wow! i've missed out getting to know great person like you<3 and my favorite memory of bgf is meeting new people and caring for others!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Mon May 23, 2011 8:02 am

Bgf was the first forum I ever joined. I joined bgf about 1 - 2 years ago? (not sure BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!  Icon_razz) At first I wasn't really active and then I started to post more. After some time I left due to school reasons. Then after that I came back to bgf there was so many new things so I posted abit more. My favorite memory on bgf is the day where the chatbox was open just about all day it was quite fun (:
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 am

I have a lot of BGF memories, since I've been on here for about 2 years.
But, my favorite memory would have to be all the BGF parties I've gone to.
I've met most of my BGF friends from the parties. If I hadn't gone to any parties, I wouldn't of had the chance to meet all of my wonderful friends that I've made here. Everyone was really nice to me at the first party I went to, and I kept on making more friends from then on.
Everyone on BGF is super nice BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!  143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 23, 2011 11:52 am

My favorite memory on here was being inspired by Mama Bear. She made bento which is food that looks like characters from movies, cartoons, tv shows etc. She inspired to try to my own sort of bento and make food too! It was really creative and interesting to look at her pictures and stuff on her blog. It was pretty amazing.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon May 23, 2011 2:36 pm

My memory of BGF is that this a a great fourm and I am finally found a forum that has nice people and is not going any where.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 24, 2011 12:36 am

i havent been a member of this forum for very long, but i've made quick memories that i'll remember.
when i started going on buildabearville, i had joined a different forum. the forum was very unorganized, confusing, and you had no idea what was going on. i surfed the internet and found another forum, and soon joined. I havent regretted the decision since. I made a thread introducing myself, and i couldnt believe how friendly everyone was. I also got a lot of messages introducing and welcoming me . I had felt like i had belonged for a long time (:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Tue May 24, 2011 4:43 am

Well,I favour every moment on BGF but I'd have to say that my favourite memory was becoming an Event Planner BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!  465488 Even though I'm not one right now it was such an honour to be apart of the BGF Staff and to be able to have a job where you can make party/walk where people can have fun. ^^
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue May 24, 2011 12:09 pm

This contest is officially over! Thank you to everyone who shared their BGF memories with us. I'll post shortly the list of winners!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu May 26, 2011 11:00 am

Congratulations! We loved all of your posts so much that EVERYONE who entered will be getting a code! Check you PMs for your code. BGF Anniversary Random Post Contest!  465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down