Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin

+18
Dillonus
Test
Luv
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
I am number seven
Kellz
emmie
BriannalovesBABV
Loveablegirl
Bear
Admin
Noel
Cheer
CarlyAllHeart261
barbie6
Anita
GwynethLove
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Club Penguin - Page 2 Empty Re: Club Penguin

Post by Anita Tue May 10, 2011 9:16 am

Admin wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:
Admin wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:
Kelly99 wrote:I have one, but I never used it since you had to be a member to buy clothes.
Like Riya said, BABV is SO much more fun. Club Penguin - Page 2 143839
Yes!Even a basic t-shirt! "Oops you need to be a member!"

Hahaha! Too much, I believe. While Bearville gives so many stuff for FREE!
Yes!If they want to be cool like Buildabearville is they better hand out some free stuff! :evil:

NO! They should keep doing what they're doing so Bearville is always going to be better! :lol:
Haha totally agree!No matter how hard they try Bearville is gonna win! Club Penguin - Page 2 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by I am number seven Sun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Yeah! Club Penguin gets boring after a while...
I am number seven
I am number seven
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 3:14 pm

I agree !
I hate how you need to be a member for everything .
I hardly go on anymore .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun May 29, 2011 3:21 pm

It's boring.
I had a membership for a really long time, but then after your membership expires you can't even keep the clothes that you bought! Like what is WRONG with that website?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 4:10 pm

It's no fun if you don't have a membership.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Webkinz is the same.. After a month if you don't renew your membership by buying another animal, then it deletes your account.. Club Penguin at least doesn't delete everything, but it won't let you use it until you buy a new membership. Really annoying :mad: but BABV doesn't expire or anything.. You don't even need a membership Club Penguin - Page 2 465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Not a big fan of it, BABV rocks more. :O Club Penguin - Page 2 Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Its really only fun with a membership.

Club Penguin - Page 2 Player10
This is the most recent picture of me I have!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm

I bought membership once too, but then it got really boring, so I quit. I can't even use any of the things I bought anymore ! D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:39 pm

I have a membership and I have been playing it for years. I really only get another membership is for clothes and to play Little miss cp's Lol those are fun. You dress up as a baby and you get to do a fashion show. Anyways that is what I do there. Here is why I don't play it much some of you have already said it.

TRUE STORY
I don't like that you can talk bad and my baby sister played on it and she thought it was a safe site. And remember she was really young but she knew how to work a computer. Anywho she saw what some people said and she can barley read but she could read what the people said and when she couldn't understand or read what a person said she would ask my mom and she turned my baby sister's head and saw something like lets go get a cookie. I don't know what happened but my mom told me about it and I wasn't alowed to go on there for along time. Anyhow I highly say that if you have a membership and you don't want to talk to others only your friends just go to only two people dens or just don't play that is as easy as pie. So That is my real true story why my sister and I can't go on Clubpenguin anymore but we do sometimes but we go to small dens and play little miss cp.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyNovembear1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Club Penguin is only good if you buy the membership, I completely agree. But then, once you do buy the membership, there's really not very much to do. I only go on for the anniversary party every October and also at Christmas. I do like to collect the free party hats each year. Otherwise, it's honestly just boring.
AmyNovembear1
AmyNovembear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 pm

I used to play on it, but after a while it got boring. I hate it when you have to get membership on virtual sites, like Fantage. Dx
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:44 pm

I don't think it's fair that you have to have a membership in order to actually do stuff, like buy clothes, or furniture. Like, I have tons of coins on there I remember, but you can't buy anything without a membership. Plus, some people say inappropriate words on there. I mean, there's little kids on that site too.. o.o I don't even play it anymore though. BABV is much better. You can do stuff without a V.I.B. or even a bear. Plus everything you say on there is safe. (:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 pm

I know. I have tons of coins on there, but theres nothing to buy, except for like different colors and backgrounds. You can hardly do anything. Even for like holiday specials, you can do like half a quest and to do the rest you have to be a member. Theres all these exclusive places that only members can go to. I'm not sure if they've changed this, but like in chat, you can type anything you want, but if it's inappropriate, it doesn't appear to other people, so, that way, I have no idea if other people can see what I'm saying. That really used to bug me.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:44 am

Noel wrote:Webkinz is the same.. After a month if you don't renew your membership by buying another animal, then it deletes your account.. Club Penguin at least doesn't delete everything, but it won't let you use it until you buy a new membership. Really annoying :mad: but BABV doesn't expire or anything.. You don't even need a membership Club Penguin - Page 2 465488

actually, for webkinz it's a year, and it's technically not a membership, it's free to signup and play once you get a code/ pet. and now, (thankfully) they don't take away your account once you don't buy a pet for a year, they just take away some privileges, like sending items by post, and trading.

and for CP unless you're willing to pay 7 bucks a month for a membership, it can be kind of boring. My cousin got my sister into it over winter break, so i logged into my account after the longest time, i like EPF and stuff and Card-jitsu but once you reach black belt& black ninja status, it gets boring til you have a membership to become a water ninja or fire ninja
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2