Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with finding my bear on the list

5 posters

Go down

Help with finding my bear on the list Empty Help with finding my bear on the list

Post by Abbe2hip Mon May 31, 2010 7:45 pm

I got a zoo bear today,I put the code in but I cannot find my bear on the list. What must I do ?? Please help?
Thanks
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Help with finding my bear on the list Empty Re: Help with finding my bear on the list

Post by SunniStylish Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 am

If you entered your Zoo Bear, there shouldn't be a list to choose what bear you want. Help with finding my bear on the list Icon_scratch
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Help with finding my bear on the list Empty Re: Help with finding my bear on the list

Post by Abbe2hip Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:14 am

When I entered my code,I got the normal list that comes up,with all the bears to choose from. Do I have to click on the old bears or what???
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Hi Abbe, if it's a Zoo collection furry friend, you just have to enter your codes and you will automatically get the furry friend that you have chosen in the store, it should not give you the option to choose from furry friend's list. Please email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com and provide us with the following information so we could check your codes.

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:43 am

Thanks alot. I used the code now,just picked the dragon. But I cannot get access into the zoo??? Why??
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 am

I'm beary sorry Abbe that you can't get inside the Zoo, please email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com and provide us with the above information so we could check your account.
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:47 am

Thanks.Going to do it now. Help with finding my bear on the list 465488
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PatRocks Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:56 am

well the dragon isn't a zoo animal and i believe you can only enter the zoo if its a zoo animal!
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 am

PatRocks wrote:well the dragon isn't a zoo animal and i believe you can only enter the zoo if its a zoo animal!

i thought u could enter the zoo after purchasing a furry friend not just the zoo animals?
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:19 am

You get into the zoo when u purchases an animal between now till end of july,not only the zoo animals.
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down