Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique

+16
DjKickin6
MayMay
momorocksduh62
CarolynnQTpie
icy123
april07
miracletime
GlitterL
mandymagnificent
Kate0987
Milky Bear
Panda20053
Jessieskater1
Jennibballhoops
RuthApril13
jenim6570
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique Empty New Stuff for your condo available in Bear Boutique!

Post by jenim6570 Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 pm

Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique Bbfurn10
Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique Bbfun210
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique Empty Re: Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique

Post by RuthApril13 Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:41 pm

cool
RuthApril13
RuthApril13
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique Empty Re: Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique

Post by Jennibballhoops Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:04 am

OMG!!! i was so excited about the marketplace
and then when i see that you can buy
a bedroom, kitchen, rooftop, and garden
i was literally screaming@!@@!!!!!
Jennibballhoops
Jennibballhoops
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique Empty New Clothes in Pawlette Colorful!!!

Post by Jessieskater1 Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:12 am

There are new tops, bottoms and shoes!!
Jessieskater1
Jessieskater1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda20053 Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:32 am

I am so happy that I have a lot of money to spend!
Panda20053
Panda20053
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessieskater1 Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 am

Right!!
Jessieskater1
Jessieskater1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique Empty Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique

Post by Milky Bear Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:53 am

Check out the new arrivals at the Bear Stuff Store, where you can purchase flags, additional musical instruments and the usual new variety of chairs, beds and tables.
Also, you are now able to buy wall decorations like lights and clocks!

New hats, shirts, pants shoes and other accessories are up for grabs at Pawlette's so head on over now!

Stock up on credits and head to the Bear Boutique where you can buy wall arts other furnitures, new clothes and accessories for you and your furry friend
Watch out for the BGF list for the updates!
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:12 am

-Merging with main thread-
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate0987 Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:59 am

How do you buy a garden?
Kate0987
Kate0987
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennibballhoops Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:02 am

You go to the marketplace.
Then go inside the lumber yard.
And to your right there is a bear
hand click on it and then a catalog
will pop up.
Jennibballhoops
Jennibballhoops
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:04 am

i love love love it! i am having like the time of my life basically! lol
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:14 am

i can't wait to go buy some!
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by miracletime Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:41 am

I haven't been to buildabearville so i can't buy anything like... but at least i can buy the new pawlette clothes!
miracletime
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:36 am

Oh, I just love it all so much!! Thank you so much for posting the pics for us!! Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique 465488
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate0987 Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:12 pm

where is the market place?
Kate0987
Kate0987
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:18 pm

it is right off of the fashion district...there is an arrow and a sign in the district pointing you to it
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by icy123 Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:38 am

how many things
do you have to buy to get store credits??
:?:
icy123
icy123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 am

you get 1 store credit for every item you buy at BABW so if you buy a bear,shirt, pants, undies,and a cellphone that would be 5 store credits.
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:51 am

I always buy the purple heart for 1.00 because it goes to 3 different charities and you also get a store credit for it to. So, it's a win win for both you and the charities. Cool New Items on Bear Stuff, Pawlette's and Bear Boutique 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:53 am

all the kid who made bears at becca's party got purple hearts....that was the ones they put in Beccas bear!!!
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynnQTpie Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:46 pm

that is sooooooo awesome!!!!
CarolynnQTpie
CarolynnQTpie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by momorocksduh62 Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:21 pm

OK AWESOME!! JENIM6570 HOW DID YOU GET ALL OF THOSE CREDITS???? YOU HAVE 51 THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR CREDITS??I HEARD OF THIS CODE IT WAS A CODE FOR 10 CREDITS AND I TRIED IT AND IT WAS EXPIRED SO DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE???
momorocksduh62
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMay Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Until about Christmas, I'm not going to BABW which means I need to wait five months for store credits. (Which your not allowed to tell the codes on Bearville Guide Forums)
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DjKickin6 Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:06 pm

momorocksduh62 wrote:OK AWESOME!! JENIM6570 HOW DID YOU GET ALL OF THOSE CREDITS???? YOU HAVE 51 THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR CREDITS??I HEARD OF THIS CODE IT WAS A CODE FOR 10 CREDITS AND I TRIED IT AND IT WAS EXPIRED SO DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE???
please don't post in all caps it is considered yelling and i think it is against the rules to tell those type of codes because they are not universal.
DjKickin6
DjKickin6
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:50 pm

yes do not post in all caps...and For The Record....I Threw a Birthday Party for My daughter at BABW.I did not use any code other than our recipet to get that many credits.
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next