Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question?

+4
chrissiehugs
katiesweet10
JoeCyBearGuide
Sweeti_
8 posters

Go down

Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? Empty Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question?

Post by Sweeti_ Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Hey, I was just wondering are/were BABW & Bear Factory affliated in any way? Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question?

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 am

We'll get back to you on this. We still have to confirm a few things at the Bear Headquarters before we could answer this question. Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 610897
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question?

Post by Sweeti_ Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Okay! Thanks Joe! Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 am

what is bear factory?
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 am

katiesweet10 wrote:what is bear factory?

I was wondering the same thing earlier today! bounce
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 am

Hmmm..
I didn't that it was Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488
If it was, I think the site would be listed on the BABW site like, Friends 2 Be Made.
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:49 am

sammymc wrote:Hmmm..
I didn't that it was Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488
If it was, I think the site would be listed on the BABW site like, Friends 2 Be Made.
friends 2 be made closed in august this year
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:14 am

Sweeti_ wrote:Hey, I was just wondering are/were BABW & Bear Factory affliated in any way? Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488

Hello Sweeti_ Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488

Sorry if it took me awhile to answer this question. Here's what i found out. Build-A-Bearville took over Bear Factory stores in UK, but not in US. That's the only info i got confirmed at the moment, about Build-A-Bearville and Bear Factory.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Sweeti_ wrote:Hey, I was just wondering are/were BABW & Bear Factory affliated in any way? Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488

Hello Sweeti_ Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488

Sorry if it took me awhile to answer this question. Here's what i found out. Build-A-Bearville took over Bear Factory stores in UK, but not in US. That's the only info i got confirmed at the moment, about Build-A-Bearville and Bear Factory.

Is that were they make the Build A Bears at?
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:07 am

chrissiehugs wrote:

As far as I know, Bear Factory and Build-A-Bear Workshop are different company. Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 am

In 2006, BABW acquired all 40 Bear Factory retail locations in Ireland and the UK.

From what I've read on their website, The Bear Factory in the US is not a retail outlet, but rather a supplier of make your own stuffed animal supplies to retail outlets.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:24 pm

karenbearhug wrote:In 2006, BABW acquired all 40 Bear Factory retail locations in Ireland and the UK.

From what I've read on their website, The Bear Factory in the US is not a retail outlet, but rather a supplier of make your own stuffed animal supplies to retail outlets.

We have a Bear Factory here in one of our malls! I just checked and they are still there!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:24 pm

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
chrissiehugs wrote:

As far as I know, Bear Factory and Build-A-Bear Workshop are different company. Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488

So what is the Bear Factory I'm on there website and I'm kind of confuse they look like buildabears. Where do they make the buildabears at?
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:45 am

karenbearhug wrote:In 2006, BABW acquired all 40 Bear Factory retail locations in Ireland and the UK.

Thanks for sharing karen. Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488 On my end though, I cannot discuss this thing between Build-A-Bear any further without confirming the info.

chrissiehugs wrote:So what is the Bear Factory I'm on there website and I'm kind of confuse they look like buildabears. Where do they make the buildabears at?

The Bear Factory and Build-A-Bear Workshop are 2 different brand names. Regarding their affiliation, the only thing i've confirmed is that Build-A-Bear Workshop took over Bear Factory in UK.

Build-A-Bear are made by Build-A-Bear Workshop that's for sure.

Build-A-Bear Workshop - Bear Factory Question? 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down