Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley

+10
susanla99
Trixie
SonaliRose
BriannalovesBABV
Mikayla
SunniStylish
JeannaBearFun
Cheer
addi p.s.
ShayeButterfly
14 posters

Go down

Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley Empty Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 am

Hi! Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839
I just got the new BABV DS Game, Welcome to Hugsville, and the Wii game, Welcome to Friendship Valley.
So far, they are REALLY fun! So many cool games to play! Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 566147
I have one question though.

When you get the game, do you get a special code to use to unlock the new places on BABV (Hugsville and Friendship Valley?)

Tell me your thoughts about the new DS and Wii Games! Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 465488

Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley Egg10
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley Empty Re: Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley

Post by addi p.s. Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 am

AWESOME!!!! I wish I could get them.....and i don't know if there is a code to unlock stuff on BABV...you should check in the box
addi p.s.
addi p.s.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley Empty Re: Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley

Post by Cheer Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 am

I just finished the DS Game, Welcome to Hugsville, today Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839
The rewards I recieved are in the spoiler below
Spoiler:

Unfortunately, I still cannot access Hugsville...
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 am

CheerBear43 wrote:I just finished the DS Game, Welcome to Hugsville, today Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839
The rewards I recieved are in the spoiler below
Spoiler:

Unfortunately, I still cannot access Hugsville...

Oooo yay how cool! Thanks so much for telling me! Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839
Hmm.. I wonder why you can't access those places still. Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 714412
Maybe a CyBearGuide will reply to this thread Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 am

I don't have it. Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 597500 I really want it though! Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:38 am

I got the Friendship Valley Wii Game Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839 I just unlocked the first item, the Wii Console for your Cub Condo Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 465488
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 am

I have the old BABW game and it is boring. But it sounds like the new one is awesome
Mikayla
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:40 am

Yeah sounds fun. The ones are boring to me now . . . :sigh:
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SonaliRose Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:55 am

That's awesome. Great to hear that you are enjoying the new games. Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 465488
SonaliRose
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 am

sounds cool
Trixie
Trixie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by susanla99 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm almost finished with the game. I'm stuck on level 18 of the maze though. I'll keep trying!
susanla99
susanla99
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm getting the game when I can! Sounds like its a great game! Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:37 am

I got the Wii game. Can someone tell me what the prizes are? I can't seem to acess anymore codes. . . ? I only have the wii console code.
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:45 am

BriannalovesBABV wrote:I got the Wii game. Can someone tell me what the prizes are? I can't seem to acess anymore codes. . . ? I only have the wii console code.
I believe these are the prizes, but you need the codes during the game to unlock them. Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839 Look here:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/news-portal-f218/wii-friendship-valley-t51657.htm

Your lucky to get the game! I want it so much, for the prizes and the fun! Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am

I got welcome to hugsville yesterday,im getting friendship valley later!Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 143839
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Thank you Hailey!
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaLove364 Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm

I went to buy it at the store and it was ALL SOLD OUT! :shock:
So then I tried renting it out at another store and the person hasn't returned it in like A MONTH! :shock:
I didn't get a chance to play it yet.. Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 597500
VanessaLove364
VanessaLove364
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Wow, I am glad I live in a area where not much people play BABV. I got it like April 1st or something like that. Fun game thought!
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannahrockstar2359 Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 am

I haven't got the DS game but I will in the next week Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 465488 Thanks for the prizes list btw. And same here Brianna, not much people play it here so that makes it easier to get the game Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley 465488
Hannahrockstar2359
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down