Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games

+28
ajbuddy1590
Captain Barbossa
VanessaCyBearGuide
Cheer
SecretNinja
karenbearhug
BigBird♥
BasketballLuver
BlueRocksforever1
mindynature
CalliHugs
SunniStylish
LeanneFurryFriend1
Ashelyadventurebear426
Abbe2hip
☮abby☮
KeysAndLocks
brendapawsitivelyfun
❤Crystal❤
kathybearycool
JeannaBearFun
JLBABV
PrincessRachel
Spikefan2004
anitacocoa
maddydecember5
CarlyAllHeart261
MamaNoodles
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games Empty Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Bearville Guide Reporter Haileybighugs2 has made a startling discovery today!
Frienship Valley and Hugsville Games are coming out this March!

Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games Build-11Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games Build-10
Photos from the IGN game site

"I came across a website, and it has information on the new BABW games! Friendship Valley is a Wii game and will be released in the USA on March 17, 2010. In the USA, it will sell for $29.99. Players can interact with residents of towns, and discover new cities!

Hugsville will sell for $19.99, is is a Nintendo DS game, and will also be released on March 17, 2010.

Will this lead to the mysterious cities in BABV?
"

Indeed! We've all been wondering about those places in Bearville!
Are we so close to solving this mystery? :wonders:
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games Empty Re: Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Hurray! Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 143839 I want to get those games Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games Icon_razz lol
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games Empty Re: Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games

Post by maddydecember5 Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:23 pm

i thought it was true, but i cant get either because i dont have one of either Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 597500
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:02 pm

wow..this is a mystery.....thanks for the news mama Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:54 pm

I've known about the games since October. They were supposed to come out in November and the date got pushed back. If the date doesn't get push back again it should come out in about 23 days. I can't wait.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:10 am

i want those games
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:14 am

it probably leads to them cos the titles are hugsville and friendship valley, we have both consoles but i doubt we will be allowed to get them Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 597500
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 am

Cool!!! Thanks Hailey and Mama. Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 am

Awesome Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Awesome! I'll go get them, hopefully I have enough money though. Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games Icon_razz
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by brendapawsitivelyfun Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:16 pm

I will have to get them for sure :Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 960617:
brendapawsitivelyfun
brendapawsitivelyfun
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 pm

I have been waiting for hugsville to come. Thatnks Hailey and Mama. Kal
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ☮abby☮ Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 am

Thank you fur the reminder, I would have furgot! lol, I heard people say you gotta buy them to enter the new cities, I have to buy them games fur my systems right away! I luv video games:). I hope these two are better then the other ones It will be more fun on my dsi too:D and I hope you don't have to buy them games to enter, maybe its a rumor.

~Abby
☮abby☮
☮abby☮
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:54 am

If known about this for a long time now! Here is a link to my post ages ago..I think the mystery was solved long time back,we were just waiting for the dates!
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/member-news-reports-f38/news-on-the-new-friendship-village-t44682.htm
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:59 am

I think were super close to solving the mystery. I can't wait for the games to come out, I'm sure they will be really fun and I want both of them. :yes:
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneFurryFriend1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:58 am

Hurrah! Finally the games are coming out! I was waiting! I am gonna get the DS version! I don't have a wii. Anyways thanks for informing us of this! Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 143839
LeanneFurryFriend1
LeanneFurryFriend1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm getting both! Sounds really cute I cannot wait to play it on my Wii! Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:05 am

I'll be sure to get the wii game :] even if it does not lead to special features.. it looks fun!
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:14 am

I'm getting the games! Soon I'll get to play on my wii soon!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Cool!
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:51 am

Whoa. Build-a-Bearville is starting to reach a stage to where it is really famous. First the Build-a-Bear Workshop Stores, second the grea virtual world Build-a-Bearville, and now Wii and Nintendo DS games. This is all so unbelievable. Thanks for sharing this with us Hailey! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 am

Wow! These games come out on St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for posting this!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 am

All sites I have looked out now have this releasing on March 23rd so I am not sure of the real release date Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 597500
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:13 am

The games came out today! The information in the booklet for each game says that there are up to 5 codes for BABV that you can unlock as you progress through the levels. I'll be having my kiddo work through the levels on her DS to unlock codes for me while I'm at work tonight!

My guess is that they WILL NOT be universal codes.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 am

I am so asking for them! Good I have the Dsi and My sis can have a go at it on the wii Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games 465488
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next