Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv.

+4
Cheer
Anita
emmie
Loveablegirl
8 posters

Go down

what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. Empty what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv.

Post by Loveablegirl Fri May 06, 2011 9:17 am

I am just wonder is Hugsville and Friendship valley going to be another part of babv or are they just part of the games?
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. Empty Re: what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv.

Post by emmie Fri May 06, 2011 9:18 am

i thought, they were going to make it a place, but it seems like their taking along time, not sure what happened
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. Empty Re: what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv.

Post by Anita Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 am

Hmmmmm......We'll just have to stay tuned what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 610897
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 am

Honestly, I doubt it.
Don't know for sure though.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri May 06, 2011 10:26 am

I agree with Cheer maybe it's never going to come out.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Fri May 06, 2011 11:33 am

No they were just promotions for the video game, they weren't going to become part of Bearville, Sadly.
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Fri May 06, 2011 11:35 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:No they were just promotions for the video game, they weren't going to become part of Bearville, Sadly.
Yeah, I got so excited when I saw there was going to be another town in BABV, but nope what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 597500
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri May 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Evanbuddy16 wrote:No they were just promotions for the video game, they weren't going to become part of Bearville, Sadly.
Awwwwwwww what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 597500 Why did they show it in the map though?
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri May 06, 2011 1:04 pm

what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 597500 it's sad, to bad i was looking forward to that
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat May 07, 2011 12:57 am

staraugust182 wrote:
Awwwwwwww what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 597500 Why did they show it in the map though?

Because when you click on them it shows and advretisment. So it was just for advertising... Sorry, i was hoping it was on Bearville too.
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sat May 07, 2011 1:10 am

yeah, your right (;
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat May 07, 2011 2:18 am

staraugust182 wrote:
Yeah, why did they do that? o.o
I was wondering about it a few weeks ago..
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat May 07, 2011 2:38 am

lollipops511 wrote:i thought, they were going to make it a place, but it seems like their taking along time, not sure what happened

No they were just promotions for the video game

Evan is correct! what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 203437 You can visit Friendship Valley and Hugsville exclusively in the New Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii games. You can explore exciting worlds and play pawsome mini-games. Plus, FREE virtual prizes! Friendship Valley for Nintendo Wii and Welcome to Hugsville for Nintendo DS are available at a gaming retailer near you. what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 610897
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sat May 07, 2011 2:56 am

oh..! okay; i'll be sure to try their new game ;D thanks Joe
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat May 07, 2011 8:26 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
lollipops511 wrote:i thought, they were going to make it a place, but it seems like their taking along time, not sure what happened

No they were just promotions for the video game

Evan is correct! what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 203437 You can visit Friendship Valley and Hugsville exclusively in the New Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii games. You can explore exciting worlds and play pawsome mini-games. Plus, FREE virtual prizes! Friendship Valley for Nintendo Wii and Welcome to Hugsville for Nintendo DS are available at a gaming retailer near you. what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 610897
Oh.I was really looking forward to it!But,i'll make sure to get the game what happen to the Hugsville and Friendship valley being a new additon to babv. 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down