Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

+48
Celeste_hellokitty<3
honeydew
ClayLuv1
Buford2003
MeLlichenx3
liadeon
laloki2675
BearHugger
RoseSunshine34
CarlyAllHeart261
cyrus2hip594
SecretNinja
MamieBanana
McKaylaBlue12
Chuck
patches173
ajmay2832
Jackelyn241
katiesweet10
ajteambear200
SunniStylish
Cheer
CalliHugs
BigBird♄
mindynature
tinabubblebear10
Christy M.
ElitePink[:
StarrStar87
gailbeehoney
JLBABV
Abbe2hip
sammibubbles3
Joypawsome1
anitacocoa
AlyssaBearySmart11
bellastylin3
pennygemfriend123
Lexi
TkBearyawesome12
Kieran
Captain Barbossa
wolfgirl200298
IsiizFlowerZz
sarahshadow
BlueRocksforever1
Badge
Admin
52 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 Empty Re: Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 am

My outfit is based on pajamas,or something someone would wear to a slumber party. It has a long sleeve top that it sky blue, and has a starry design on it. The pants also have a nice blue, with the same stars. The cap is the same color, and is a matching night cap to go with the PJs. The backpack is filled with clothes and such for the girl to wear the next day.
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 Pj10
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 Empty Re: Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by chrissiehugs Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:40 am

I chose this outfit because I wanted a everyday wear outfit. I made my outfit with elegance. It consist of a sleeveless tank top, with a petal skirt, butterfly belt, and grey flats. The patterns have a flowery like design. The accessories consist of a over the sholder bag, with a suit case and a hat. It is made for any event. You can wear while going shopping. Its and everyday outfit. It consist of three main colors. Gray, Black, and White. The clothes and accessories have unique designs that all combine together to make one out standing outfit. I call it The Grace of Elegance. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 465488

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/13ykodl.png

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/smbnv9.png
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Here is My entry Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 610897
my Entry is "Bright And Colorful "
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 2d6tzip

I Choose, "Bright And Colorful" Because, Bright & Colorful
Things Always bring Out The Picture And Makes It look Interesting,
And It Also Makes The Picture,Clothes, Accessory [Ect..] Look Very Pretty Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 465488
Another Fact, Bright And Colorful Colors Bring Out a Smile On People's Face,
It Impress People.
As You Can see in my Picture, The Color That i Most Used Was
Hot Pink And Red, i Pick Those Two Colors Because, i Love those Two colors And They
Make The Outfit "Pop-out"
The shirt is is Zebra Kind Because i Think it makes the outfit look "Fashionable" Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 610897
The backpack color is purple because, it shows the "brightness" part.
Good luck everyone Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 4 610897
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:04 am

Contest is done - winners will be announced later (when Officers have had opportunity to vote.) Thank-you to all who entered!
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Seems like we're having a tough time deciding our Top 3! You've all submitted really good entries! Stay tuned for announcement of winners very soon. Thank you all for your patience!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4