Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

+48
Celeste_hellokitty<3
honeydew
ClayLuv1
Buford2003
MeLlichenx3
liadeon
laloki2675
BearHugger
RoseSunshine34
CarlyAllHeart261
cyrus2hip594
SecretNinja
MamieBanana
McKaylaBlue12
Chuck
patches173
ajmay2832
Jackelyn241
katiesweet10
ajteambear200
SunniStylish
Cheer
CalliHugs
BigBird♥
mindynature
tinabubblebear10
Christy M.
ElitePink[:
StarrStar87
gailbeehoney
JLBABV
Abbe2hip
sammibubbles3
Joypawsome1
anitacocoa
AlyssaBearySmart11
bellastylin3
pennygemfriend123
Lexi
TkBearyawesome12
Kieran
Captain Barbossa
wolfgirl200298
IsiizFlowerZz
sarahshadow
BlueRocksforever1
Badge
Admin
52 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Empty Re: Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by Jackelyn241 Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:38 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Wallpaper2
this is my image for it its for st. patrick's day i hope you like it! (good luck to everyone and happy st. patrick's day!)
Jackelyn241
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Empty Re: Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by Admin Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:32 am

Jackelyn241 wrote:Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Wallpaper2
this is my image for it its for st. patrick's day i hope you like it! (good luck to everyone and happy st. patrick's day!)

Please upload the image properly, Jackelyn! If you need help, please read this walkthrough:

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/forum-faq-s-f67/twelve-easy-steps-to-capturing-and-uploading-your-screenshots-t9348.htm
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajmay2832 Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm

i can not take pics because my lap top can't accept the program:( but can i still enter the contest?
ajmay2832
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 am

ajmay2832 wrote:i can not take pics because my lap top can't accept the program:( but can i still enter the contest?

you may ask some help here. someone may want to take a screenshot of your avatar. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 465488

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/classified-ads-f41/
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by patches173 Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 am

so we can wear our bunny glasses? (sunglasses?) :wonders:
patches173
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 am

patches173 wrote:so we can wear our bunny glasses? (sunglasses?) :wonders:

sure you may! good luck!
Chuck
Chuck
Love. Hugs. Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylaBlue12 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:05 am

SORRY! ummm my entry is my avatar. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 550739 I don't have the slightest idea how to post a picture, so here's my description:(click spoiler!!!!

Spoiler:
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 566147
McKaylaBlue12
McKaylaBlue12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Chuck wrote:
patches173 wrote:so we can wear our bunny glasses? (sunglasses?) :wonders:

sure you may! good luck!

Hmmm, now I am confused.
The mechanics state "NO" to any PSIs - bunny glasses are a PSI.
confused scratch confused
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 pm

My Costume is: Bears Love Spring-time Fun! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 2669863388
I decided to make Mine because I LOVE spring, and my Fav colours are White, Grey and white. Especially together!
I dressed myself Like my Bear because it is my fav bear + I think as my Bear being my Bestfriend Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 465488
I also Took a few different Pictures and Extra+ Descriptions. Enjoy Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 599963

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 My_out10

Last edited by SecretNinja on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Pic)
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 1zqsj2d
this pic represents a look that you can play, hang out, and even go to a red carpet in! I would wear this in real life any time anywhere!

PAPARAZZI
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 am

The name of my outfit is called:
Bon Voyage!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 -Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Contes11

I made this outfit because since it is now Spring Break! And most people go on vacation on Spring Break (usually) Plus,Summer is just around the corner and people will be going on vacations to Sunny Places! So the outfit is made to look as if I was going on vaction with my sundress,floppy hat and luggage!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseSunshine34 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Island14
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Paradi10
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Fashio10

Traveling to Paradise!!!
I chose this look to travel to paradise in a black and white theme, with a dash of pink to brighten the colors a bit. The heart designs match well, and the shoes make it all go together. The white sun hat with a black bow is to keep you cool, or block out the sun. The black and white heart tank top is to keep your arms cool if you were traveling. The traveling bag of course is to put your items inside when you're traveling (clothes, bears, acessories, ect). This fun, black and white outfit with the traveling bag, is just perfect to go wherever, whether you are traveling, or heading down to the beach! Thanks 4 reading! Good luck to all!!

Please remember, red color is only for admin and officers.
Also, please not to use caps because it would be considered as shouting.
ColinPink/Officer

Last edited by RoseSunshine34 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
RoseSunshine34
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BearHugger Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 am

Could you please extend the contest? becuz there's a glitch on mine and it doesnt show the furnitue i bought and i cleared my cache and everything but nothing worked
BearHugger
BearHugger
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by laloki2675 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Entry_10

Fashionable Cowgirl
I was looking for something a little more fashionable with a cowboy style, I get carried away by the colors yellow and blue primarily. I hope you enjoy!!
laloki2675
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by liadeon Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Lol-1

I have copied the famous celebrity "Taylor Lautner".He is a really good and a famous actor,best known for his debut in Twilight.I really liked his acting in twilight and thought I'd copy him. I have taken a checkered shirt and jeans from the Bearywood mall. This resembles his simple and casual style that he carries around easily.This was a picture of him in a comic shot.

I wish everyone "All the best"! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 465488
liadeon
liadeon
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:58 pm

This is my entry:
Welcome to Tahiti!
I chose this topic because I really want summer now. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 465488
Also, me and my family visited a museum with this beautiful and very colourful pictures from Paul Gauguin, which inspired me to create this outfit.

My character is wearing a white skirt made of linen, a light blue tank top with a beautiful flower print. To add something special I chose a pink butterfly crystal belt (sadly it's glitched under the top). For me, butterflies are a symbol for freedom, summer and flowers - all things that I imaging when I hear "Tahiti". The shoes are Glitter Heels from the Bear Boutique with this cute little ribbon on it. I chose this ones because they match the butterfly belt perfectly. To keep the sun away and protect my character from a sunstroke, I added a big broad-brimmed straw hat. Because in Gauguin's pictures, all the women wear those flowers in their hair, I applied one on the hat too. In the little pink bag will fit everything you need for a relaxing trip in this paradise.

As you can see, my outfit is perfect for traveling, relaxing, enjoying Tahiti and of course - for dancing and having fun!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Welcom10
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Welcom11
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Welcom14
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Welcom12

!Good Luck everyone cheers !
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Buford2003 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Well I tried making Indiana Jones the best I could. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Icon_razz
Making him just somehow popped up into my head so here is my entry Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 465488

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 1611dms
Buford2003
Buford2003
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Buford2003 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 pm

sorry but i dont have a photobucket or anything so please click the link to see my entry ^^
Buford2003
Buford2003
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:09 am

Buford2003 wrote:sorry but i dont have a photobucket or anything so please click the link to see my entry ^^

I fixed it for you. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 am

Um my computer won't let me take screen shots so could someone take a photo of me in babv?
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydew Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:18 am

My entry is...
The POLICE-PERSON!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 5oeck0
Stop right there!

The outfit is navy-blue with a siren hat and is supposed to represent... a policeman's outfit. The shirt is decorated with a plaid pattern and has a pocket protector(hard to see). The shirt is covered with a shoulder strap bag with a circle pattern on it. The pants are dark blue with little spots of light blue and with a black paw-print belt(which is being covered by the shirt). The hat has a siren on it and is decorated with little bubbles.

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 24cxqi0
(I'm watching you...)

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 4hs9sj
And after a day of working- nothing like some donuts!
honeydew
honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 am

Here you go!
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Mindyn-1
This outfit is one of my favorites! The suitcase is my favorite one because of the colors. My hat would match with anything if you keep the black and change the color of the bow. My outfit would match with the hat and suitcase. I hope you like it!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste_hellokitty<3 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 am

Yay! my first contest! :Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 960617: Good luck to everyone. And thank you to the generous donor who was kind enough to give these prizes Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 143839 Here is my entry:

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 2e4zvxd

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 2yp0itk

My look is for spring. Spring is all about beautiful flowers and being outside. So, what I'm wearing is a flower shirt with the matching pants. To compliment my outfit, I have a flower clutch bag and an awesome hat with a huge bow on the side. This is a casual, yet flirty look for girls. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 465488 Announce that spring is here & wear anything bright,pastel, or anything with flowers!
Celeste_hellokitty<3
Celeste_hellokitty<3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 am

[url=Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Mjygxy]Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Mjygxy[/url]

thanks honeydew for the pic

Title:Turn that frown upside down
Description:This outfit smybolizes that no matter what what mood you're in you should always have a smile.The yellow is for happiness and the sun which makes everyone happy,and the black is your mood which might be sad can still go with happiness.

Good luck everyone!
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:55 am

Splash Out Your Creativity!
*Sorry it's kind of blurry. It was taken with my camara because my Paint&&Photofiltre we not working, so I could not paste it anywhere.*
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 3 Img_0210
Stylish and meaningful are some of the few words that describe this outfit. As you can see, not only does this outfit rock out a happy-go-lucky vibe, but there are meanings behind every one of these things! The leopard print on the shoes stand for being just plain fashionable and having confidence, for only the brave dare wear these stylin’ kicks! The zebra print on both the skirt and shirt symbolize strength and elegance (black) and peace (white). Did you know that the color white can encourages us to clear clutter or obstacles? The blue belt stands for being calm and trustworthy, so it’ll remind you to bring out your best! In addition, the red purse stands for enthusiasm and joy. Nature is what the green buttons and collar stand for, for we must be reminded never forget to help out the environment! Purple, on the hat, symbolizes imagination which you must always use and express! Of course, the head is an ideal place to place the color purple, it’s where your imagination comes from, so let it out! Brown, the color of my eyes and hairdo, symbolizes friendliness and dependability. Last, but certainly not least, are the music headphones, standing for happiness, because according to studies music makes you happy. Never forget happiness is the most important thing you can ever wear! (:
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next