Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

+48
Celeste_hellokitty<3
honeydew
ClayLuv1
Buford2003
MeLlichenx3
liadeon
laloki2675
BearHugger
RoseSunshine34
CarlyAllHeart261
cyrus2hip594
SecretNinja
MamieBanana
McKaylaBlue12
Chuck
patches173
ajmay2832
Jackelyn241
katiesweet10
ajteambear200
SunniStylish
Cheer
CalliHugs
BigBird♄
mindynature
tinabubblebear10
Christy M.
ElitePink[:
StarrStar87
gailbeehoney
JLBABV
Abbe2hip
sammibubbles3
Joypawsome1
anitacocoa
AlyssaBearySmart11
bellastylin3
pennygemfriend123
Lexi
TkBearyawesome12
Kieran
Captain Barbossa
wolfgirl200298
IsiizFlowerZz
sarahshadow
BlueRocksforever1
Badge
Admin
52 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Empty Re: Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:48 pm

The Night Life!
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 33w87t0
You'll Walk the The streets in style with this Fashionable Outfit!
The Bow Cap is pawfect when your ready to go out and strut your stuff!
The stars shirt looks just like the pretty night sky!
The skirt has paint Splatters on it for a real unique look!
You must be wondering hmm :wonders: how much does this cost?
It costs the low price of 700 BB's!
You'll get many compliments as you work it on the dance floor!Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 143839
make sure to tell them you got it from Joy Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 143839
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Empty Re: Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by sammibubbles3 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:05 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Springe

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Spring1

Spring is here, and you need to be ready with this brand new outfit! The birds will sing, and flowers will grow as you strut around with this outfit! Well, you can only get this outfit from the Bearywood Mall folks! Get it today while it lasts so you can be ready for spring! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:19 am

Can I keep my spectacles on??
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 am

Abbe2hip wrote:Can I keep my spectacles on??

sure. i wont mind. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:39 am

Admin wrote:
Abbe2hip wrote:Can I keep my spectacles on??

sure. i wont mind. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 465488

Thanks. Like real life,I hate taking them off..lol Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 143839
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:56 am

My Entry
Theme: Business Trip!
I recently went to the airport to pick up my cousin,and saw a whole lot of business men and women going off for a conference! I suddenly dreamt of me being one of them!I have to study hard get to that level,so I thought of making my dream half way true on Build a Bearville and Bearville Guide Forum! Thanks Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 465488

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 14msuvr
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Natureg

My Outfit is called "Natural Inspiration"

I was inspired by nature when i designed this outfit. I chose greens and blues which are also soothing to me. I have also used a bright yellow butterfly belt because butterflies are usually bright colours. I chose this hat design because it is very nice looking and the flower add's a touch of nature to it. The bag is heart shaped with leopard print because i love leopards, they are really beautiful cats. i chose to have flower sandals because flowers are natural. My furry friend is he blossom bunny. I even changed my eye colour and hair colour to match my outfit!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by gailbeehoney Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Flipfl11

Here is the "Flip Flopper" a 1920's look with a modern hip hop flare.
Flapper fashion but built R&B. Go dancing or just hang, you choose!
You can even listen to music from the hat! So go have some fun in this Jazzy Rock'in outfit!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 475275 Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 566147 Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 203437

Last edited by gailbeehoney on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
gailbeehoney
gailbeehoney
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by StarrStar87 Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 am

Can I have someone take a picture of my avatar or do I have to take it myself?
It's because I don't really know how. Would I put in under the ads?
StarrStar87
StarrStar87
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 am

StarrStar87 wrote:Can I have someone take a picture of my avatar or do I have to take it myself?
It's because I don't really know how. Would I put in under the ads?

Follow the guide below:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/forum-faq-s-f67/twelve-easy-steps-to-capturing-and-uploading-your-screenshots-t9348.htm

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by StarrStar87 Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 am

(Thank you a lot CalliHugs for taking the picture.)
Space Pj's.
This is an outfit I designed. I was inspried by a members avatar on here. It is cute. The stars on the shrit and pant basically stand for space and the black on the pj's stand for mystery of space. The blue hat stands for the sky and the stripes stand for the layers the astronauts have to go through to get to space. The bow stands for being a girl, because most people think that job is for a boy, but it can be for a girl too. The member that had the avatar was a girl, so I thought that was cool. The white moon boots tie the theme in.
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Jrb5ly10
StarrStar87
StarrStar87
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElitePink[: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Linking to Symbolism::Blue
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Creati10
My avatar not only has a stylish outfit put together, but a whole world of symbolism behind it.

Sometimes a creation is not based on the appearance, but the story that made it true. A year ago, I learned the symbolism of colors in my Advance-Placement class. Each color had meanings that evoked feelings when you see them at first sight. For example, the color red can be viewed as anger, or even love. The color green is used for nature but also symbolizes jealousy. I picked blue for my ensemble because it is calming to the eye. Almost anyone has a like for a shade of blue. The color blue can be strong but also light, steadfast but also friendly. Morever, it is life/nature, etc;The Blue Planet (Earth), blue skies, blue in the flag of nations, blue oceans. Blue is universal. I'd like to compare that to the BuildaBearvile Community, very universal, very complex, a very statement to helping the enviorment.

My outfit has various shades of blue; very appeasing to the eye. My avatar's hair is wavy to symbolize waves, of course. Sandles to symbolize swimming, freedom, and oceans. Blue eyes to express a vision for the future, better opportunitues, and a new beginning.

Remove the red color from the word.
Only Officers and admin are allowed to use red color.
ColinPink/Officer
ElitePink[:
ElitePink[:
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Christy M. Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Lol11

my theme is spring, i chose this, because it is my favorite season. Spring represents life, rebirth, growth ect..., it's the birth of new buds, the new light of day after being in the dark early nights for so long. I love spring. My colorful outfit represents the beauty of flowers and the light colors describe the first day of early spring, The hat i have represents the brightness of the sun.

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 465488 good luck guys:) Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 465488

SYMBOLIZE: EARLY SPRING (the reason i edit it because i used the color red for the words and also miss spelled words:()

Last edited by Christy M. on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Christy M.
Christy M.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tinabubblebear10 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 am

This outfit is called rosie red. The outfits stands for love and beauty. As u can c i have on heart slippers, heart glasses, and of course my heart out fit, and it's in red. Love and beauty represents Aphrodite of course, she is the most beautiful god. My hair is pretty dark orange with a mix of red, wavy. And the nice looking rose i'm holding is also a symbol for love.
:melikey:Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Lol14

Removed off-site link.
Please note. You are not allowed to attach the link which leads us to out side from this site.
ColinPink/Officer
tinabubblebear10
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 am

Can anyone take a picture for me any time? I know how but my laptop broke so I have to use my sisters. (It doesn't have the print screen button)
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 am

mindynature wrote:Can anyone take a picture for me any time? I know how but my laptop broke so I have to use my sisters. (It doesn't have the print screen button)

It doesn't ?
Hmm strange... lol!
Sure thing ! I will take the picture Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 465488
PM me for when we can meet.
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♄ Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Purple In Spring
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 331n507
I chose this theme because purple is my favorite color and I wear it in Spring alot. The hat can block the sun from my eyes. My shirt has a flower on it because it represents spring. My skirt matches my shirt. I picked my shoes because I love the purple shade and the flower. The suitcase is for traveling. And You see I have my Buildabear in my backpack because I'm taking him with me!
Thanks!
Good Luck to everyone who is entering!

Last edited by BigBird♥ on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The color was messed up;wanted to fix them.)
BigBird♄
BigBird♄
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:47 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Wi5wsx
Forever Spring
Taking a stroll in Paw Park is more than fun in this outfit! Comfortable room to move around in and you'll look stylish, fur sure! The outfit was inspired by the beautiful season of spring with blooming flowers on my shirt and shorts. In the little pocket, one of our mini BABs will fit snug inside! The purse will hold all our bearbills so we can do a little shopping while we're on our stroll. The shoes represent the magnificent flowers. My simply white backpack is purrfect for Boo, my panda. Come along and join me in my furtistic outfit and a wonderful stroll in Bearville!
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:03 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 262o7ih

I'm ready for summer with this look!
I used the colours purple and yellow because they are complimentary and they are also two of my favourite colours!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 21kiexw

I have my yellow sunhat to sheild the sun from my eyes. I also have a purple flower on my hat to represent spring! My hat is also patterned with flowers for spring, too! I can't wait for summer! I'm already at the beaches!
I am carrying a yellow and purple beach bag to store all of my things. It's also a nice accessory to have all the time!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 33f6r1i

My shirt has flowers and butterflies, which welcome the warmth of the sun! I'm so happy that it's finally here!
My skirt, like my shirt, has flowers all over.
I am wearing sparkly shoes to add a touch of girly-ness to my entire outfit!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 5k3yfb

Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:37 am

Summer!

Hey! (: I have created this outfit today. For my shirt I took a pattern and made it look like the sky, grass, and then added a sun. For the skirt, I did the same as the shirt; added a "sky" and "grass", but added a yellow butterfly belt. (: Then, I made a matching suitcase, and added a sunhat and placed a green flower on the side. (:

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 24yd0zs

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 2yosh15

I got the idea when came home today. I looked at my front yard, and then it just came to me so I was really excited that BGF is hosting this contest so I could enter my outfit idea in! (: Since Summer will be here in a few months, and Spring just around the corner, I really wanted to do something with that; a bit of spring, and a little of summer. This is fun to make! lol Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Icon_razz

And, good luck to all of the other contestants! I really like some people made, they are really cute!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 496150
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajteambear200 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:27 am

My theme for the contest is a wild tiger.
The tiger symbolizes invincibility, mighty, power, and strength.
To me, tigers are very fascinating and the most amazing creature living on earth.
The outfit i have on has the pattern of the tiger's skin.
And the teeth shows that tiger's got big sharp teeth that they use to attack their prey.
Tiger's also have big and strong paws to run through rough surfaces.

Good Luck everyone Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 599963

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Tiger_11

Removed off-site link.
Please note. You are not allow to attach the link that leads us to another site.
ColinPink/Officer
ajteambear200
ajteambear200
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Afc4ll
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 Xqflt
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Christy M. Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 am

are you allowed to use bunny glasses because i used bunny glasses ? Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 708123
Christy M.
Christy M.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackelyn241 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:40 am

i have a question how do you put a screenshot
Jackelyn241
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackelyn241 Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 am

can u use glasses with them too also how do you screenshot
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! - Page 2 984861
Jackelyn241
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next