Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I!

+2
maggiebee88
tweety9102
6 posters

Go down

Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I! Empty Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I!

Post by tweety9102 Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 am

Well, I was browsing through the BABW store in our mall last week and saw nothing that had long sleeves. During winter, it was my birthday, still no long sleeves. The only long sleeves they would have would be coats. Well, I was thinking, what about our bears? They must be cold too! Here are my ideas:

• Scarves! (Heart, stripes, polka dots, and plain There could be green, red, purple, and blue!)
  • Coats! Like a parka? It could be black, or brown.
  • Boots! Maybe boots that look like uggs? In brown or cream. Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I! 465488
  • Long sleeved shirts! Like a girls shirt that had a short sleeves shirt over the long sleeves on, (not some cut sleeve sewed on) and it could say "Share the love!" and have little hearts
  • Tobogens (like a little hat to wear during winter, they could come in pink , and blue, one for girls and one for boys.)

What aboud the owners of the bears? Maybe for christmas, any customer that buys a purchase of $40 or more, could get a free, holiday scarf, with little christmas trees. LOL
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I! Empty Re: Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I!

Post by maggiebee88 Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am

ok .. i think its a good idea but they have this stuff some of it already.. the boots & scarves they have AND long sleeves top
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I! Empty Re: Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I!

Post by tweety9102 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 am

maggiebee88 wrote:ok .. i think its a good idea but they have this stuff some of it already.. the boots & scarves they have AND long sleeves top

Actually, when I went to BABV, the only winter clothes they had where for hal and holly, and a bear santa! It was all christmas clothes, no regular long sleeves shirts. And I saw no scarves. It's very annoying not to be able to buy winter stuff for my bears. And the winter stuff they do sell, like the hal and holly coats, and the boots, are very espensive, actually, all of their stuff is exspensive.. we spent almost over 60 dollars for maybe less than 5 outfits and one pair of shoes! Luckily, we have a coupon..
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:02 am

tweety9102 wrote:
maggiebee88 wrote:ok .. i think its a good idea but they have this stuff some of it already.. the boots & scarves they have AND long sleeves top

Actually, when I went to BABV, the only winter clothes they had where for hal and holly, and a bear santa! It was all christmas clothes, no regular long sleeves shirts. And I saw no scarves. It's very annoying not to be able to buy winter stuff for my bears. And the winter stuff they do sell, like the hal and holly coats, and the boots, are very espensive, actually, all of their stuff is exspensive.. we spent almost over 60 dollars for maybe less than 5 outfits and one pair of shoes! Luckily, we have a coupon..

Remember not ALL babw's have everything that you see online or anywere

And actually they do.In my babw they had the coats the boots scarfs and hats
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety9102 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:04 am

jenniferyourock41 wrote:
tweety9102 wrote:

Our BABW is small because its in the mall... they didn't have any hats, or scarves, only 2-3 pairs of boots, and the hal and holly clothes. Brrr... My bear is cold and so am I! 597500 this is aggervating. Maybe I need to start ordering my stuff online. >=/
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety9102 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:05 am

jenniferyourock41 wrote:
tweety9102 wrote:

Oh and I didnt see many coats online either..
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm

i think thay already have jackets but no long sleeves
=[
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:50 am

awww that would be cute!!!
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 pm

In our BABW they have two scarves, about 3 or 4 long sleeved tees, snow boots and Uggs. d: It must depend on the size. d:
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down