Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the grizzly bear

5 posters

Go down

About the grizzly bear Empty About the grizzly bear

Post by Belleadorable Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 am

Hello, I bought a grizzly bear online a couple weeks ago, when I entered the birth certificate it gave me furry choice so I can pick any bear, I saved it. Today I was going to pick a bear, but then it brought to life the grizzly bear. My question is why this bear didn't come with any special item, I mean any PSI at all, just a wallpaper. confused
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

About the grizzly bear Empty Re: About the grizzly bear

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:00 am

I'm so sorry to hear that you did not receive all of your furry friend rewards. But you may email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can check your account. Thanks! About the grizzly bear 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:I'm so sorry to hear that you did not receive all of your furry friend rewards. But you may email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can check your account. Thanks! About the grizzly bear 465488

Ok thanks Niki I will, just a another question, do you know what's it's psi?? About the grizzly bear 465488
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:25 am

We are beary sorry but the Grizzly Bear is not yet available to bring to life online in Build-A-Bearville. When you add your Grizzly Bear, you will have to select a furry friend in our pick list.

You may be referring to the Dimples Teddy Furry friend who looks like the Grizzly Bear. When you have chosen the Dimples Teddy Furry Friend, you will get Dimples Teddy wallpaper, 2000 Bear Bills and Grizzly Teddy Emoticon.
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:We are beary sorry but the Grizzly Bear is not yet available to bring to life online in Build-A-Bearville. When you add your Grizzly Bear, you will have to select a furry friend in our pick list.

You may be referring to the Dimples Teddy Furry friend who looks like the Grizzly Bear. When you have chosen the Dimples Teddy Furry Friend, you will get Dimples Teddy wallpaper, 2000 Bear Bills and Grizzly Teddy Emoticon.

Thanks Nikki but that was my question, because I knew this bear wasn't available to bring to life online, so that's why I saved my birth certificate and two days ago I used , so how can it not exist yet if mine was already brought to life online two days ago, and it didnt' give me anything, just the wallpaper. Here is a pic of my grizzly bear and it's wallpaper and is completly different from the Dimples Teddy one, I have a Dimples teddy already. I alrealdy sent a mail, so I hope they can fix this.

About the grizzly bear Grizzl10

Removed the off-site Link
ColinPink/Officer

Last edited by colinpink on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:55 pm

This also happened to me as well. I purchased the Grizzly bear about a month and a half ago. It was not yet available in the game and gave the furry choice. So I saved it. Last week I was given a Grizzly bear as a gift and I put in the animal id and keycode earlier this week thinking it would be the furry choice, and it gave me the Grizzly bear but with no animal reward. I emailed Vwhelp and they just told me to clear my cache!? Today I found out that the Grizzly bear is available, so I put in the one i had saved from a month and a half ago, and I got an animal reward for that. It is a fisherman hat. So, before today it was not completely available and was not handing out a animal reward. What do I do about the other Grizzly bear I have on my account that did not give out an animal reward?

That is the Fisherman's Hat it gave me with my second Grizzly and not my first one. About the grizzly bear 597500
About the grizzly bear 35isynp
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 pm

there are some bears that don't have PSIs at all right?
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:36 am

Hi I just want you guys let you know that whelp fixed my problem, and they gave me back my fisherman's hat. So if someone has the same problem just send them an mail. About the grizzly bear 465488
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:01 am

All right About the grizzly bear 465488 Thank you very much for the update About the grizzly bear 465488
Locking this thread!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down