Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

+30
winter
cutiekid23
hallecat321
TkBearyawesome12
sammymc
tweetysweety11
CynthiaBearriliant1
Captain Barbossa
SeashellBear
lizsugarsweet13
LeanneSnowflake
kirstyhearts4
Moonlight
HamptonBear
zoeybearsrule200
muffinatormanic
GlitterL
mandymagnificent
ashleyzerobear44
DinnergirlSam47
anitacocoa
ajbuddy1590
debbiedecembear1
pinkstart101
musiclover13
JeannaBearFun
MaggieBabv
fufu118
❤Crystal❤
GreenEarthGirl123
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 24 ]
Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

Post by SeashellBear Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 am

Yes! I am so excited to see it.
SeashellBear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 am

my leading lady is in it, LOL. i was going to watch it anyway.
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 am

Yup! If I don't forget!Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 465488

Last edited by CynthiaBearriliant1 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 596764 i'm watching it right now Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 143839
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 pm

It is on now,I will watch it. Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 pm

It is on right now and, I started watching it but,
I decided to watch it later Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Shaaaa I'm watching it right now lol XD
The movie's pretty good Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 610897
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat321 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:46 pm

yes it is i am watching it right now and it just ended
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 pm

I just got done watching it. It made me cry Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 1107968042 but it had a happy ending so ya when i was crying, everyone started staring at me.. I regret watching the movie in the living room. Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Icon_razz
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 pm

cutiekid23 wrote:I just got done watching it. It made me cry Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 1107968042 but it had a happy ending so ya when i was crying, everyone started staring at me.. I regret watching the movie in the living room. Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Icon_razz
yea its emotinal like when alex didnit know what to do she was like you have to help me and stuff
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:24 pm

I just watch some of it, I really liked it. Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 pm

I think it was a great movie. Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:41 pm

i watched it Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 465488
its was amazing even if i havent finished it Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 Icon_razz
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:23 pm

I didn't see it today, I might see it tomorrow
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Nope don't think so.
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 pm

It's not out yet in my country, but I will defiantly watch it. Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie - Page 2 465488
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:23 pm

it made me feel bad when alex started to cry, it broke my heart because she was so upset
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2