Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs?

+12
blah12345
manda456
kathybearycool
TkBearyawesome12
midnightgal8
katiecubby19
caseygreen0101
amandasweet98
starrbearrocks
makenziecub12
Bear
tiffanyeeyore2008
16 posters

Go down

are you going to watch the new movie called Hotel for Dogs?

Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Vote_lcap53%Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]
Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Vote_lcap12%Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Vote_lcap6%Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Vote_lcap29%Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Empty Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs?

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:00 pm

I am going to watch it:)
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Empty Re: Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs?

Post by Bear Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 pm

I go to the movies lets say... rarely.
I would love to watch it though!! Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Empty Re: Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs?

Post by makenziecub12 Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:03 pm

i want to watch it Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? 143839
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by starrbearrocks Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 pm

I Am The Movie Looks Like a Fun one! =D
starrbearrocks
starrbearrocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:06 pm

I am not i am seeing Mall cop!! The comercail looks soooooo funny
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by caseygreen0101 Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:11 pm

amandasweet98 wrote:I am not i am seeing Mall cop!! The comercail looks soooooo funny
Same here!
caseygreen0101
caseygreen0101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 pm

caseygreen0101 wrote:
amandasweet98 wrote:I am not i am seeing Mall cop!! The comercail looks soooooo funny
Same here!
cool!
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 am

lol me too! a lot of my firends and i want to plan and go as a big group!
i think hotel for dogs looks like a good movie too!
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightgal8 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 am

i am going to see it
midnightgal8
midnightgal8
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:42 am

Maybe or maybe not, but i want to watch it though
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:42 am

i want to see mal cop and hotel for dogs, but me and my cousins have to decide to either go to a movei or go bowling! Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? 465488 we are still thinking about it... :O)
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:51 am

omg i am gonna see that and mall cop w/ one of my friends Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? 143839 that looks funny
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:14 pm

I really want to see it when it's out!! so cute and cool!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:00 pm

i was gonna watch it today with my mom but she said maybe next week. i want to see it so bad! i love dogs :]
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by corri7 Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:16 pm

i want to see it
corri7
corri7
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by susiegirl4 Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:57 pm

i want to see it I love dogs! Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? Lol
susiegirl4
susiegirl4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:40 pm

probably Are you going to watch the new movie called, Hotel for Dogs? 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down