Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

+30
winter
cutiekid23
hallecat321
TkBearyawesome12
sammymc
tweetysweety11
CynthiaBearriliant1
Captain Barbossa
SeashellBear
lizsugarsweet13
LeanneSnowflake
kirstyhearts4
Moonlight
HamptonBear
zoeybearsrule200
muffinatormanic
GlitterL
mandymagnificent
ashleyzerobear44
DinnergirlSam47
anitacocoa
ajbuddy1590
debbiedecembear1
pinkstart101
musiclover13
JeannaBearFun
MaggieBabv
fufu118
❤Crystal❤
GreenEarthGirl123
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Vote_lcap86%Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 24 ]
Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Vote_lcap11%Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Vote_lcap3%Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Vote_lcap0%Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Empty Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:34 am

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie?
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Empty Re: Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 am

yup of course! Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Empty Re: Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie

Post by fufu118 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 am

i will! lol i really want to see it!!! XD
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBabv Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 am

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 am

Yes I can't wait! Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 am

Yepp!! Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 am

I forgot to add i am definitly going to see it! I have my meal all ready! I even made my dad make me some food.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 am

yes of course
it's a few more hours till it comes on bounce
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 am

yes, i cant wait!
3 more hours Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 143839
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 am

nope i already saw it 2 days befor it came out i watched it on demand
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:44 am

yes i will i want to see it..but i have to wait to arrive here in my state lol
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 am

Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!
bounce :Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 960617:
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 am

idk Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 am

yes I will either tonight, tomorrow, or Sunday! Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147
But I will for sure watch it!
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:37 am

yup im for sure watching it tonight. It's on in 2 and a half hours Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:38 am

Most definitly !
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:18 am

uummmm, duh? ROFL All my sister friends and mom's and my friends and their friends mom's everybody!!!!!!! I'm glad it is going to be to night!!!!!!! Let's do the happy dance Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147 Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147 Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147 Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147 Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147 now bouncing off walls Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 923748 Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 923748 Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 923748
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:34 am

Ahhhh yessss of course!! Selena is my fav! I will miss the premiere tonight because I won't be home but I will be sure to catch it this weekend!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:37 am

I already watched it :] It was awesome Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 143839
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 am

I am not sure yet, I may if I have time Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 am

Yes. Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 465488 I want to see who keeps their powers. Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 143839
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:47 am

Everbody why aren't we doing the happy dance? Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147 Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147 Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 am

idk Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:50 am

Denifately!!!!!!!! Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 596764 I can't wait! Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 1107968042
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 am

Will you watch Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 566147
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next