Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!)

+6
lizsugarsweet13
MaggieBabv
DallasDanceBear7
JanetBear
j3nny22
LeanneSnowflake
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you going to watch the CMAs?

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!)

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:20 am

gtg, i am going to watch the cmas bye everyone! I will post the winners of the CMAs later on this post for everyone who cant watch it. Bye Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Icon_razz
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!)

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:22 am

i'm watching it Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 143839 althought i only wanna watch it cause of Taylor Swift Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 143839
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:01 pm

no Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Icon_razz lol
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:02 pm

lizsugarsweet13 wrote:i'm watching it Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 143839 althought i only wanna watch it cause of Taylor Swift Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 143839

Ya me too.
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenVolleyball13 Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 pm

no lol idk why i judt am not interested Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 465488
LaurenVolleyball13
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Updated! Added Results To Poll! Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 465488
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 pm

no. I was going to do different stuff Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 Icon_razz
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 am

New Info! Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) - Page 2 465488
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2