Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!)

+6
lizsugarsweet13
MaggieBabv
DallasDanceBear7
JanetBear
j3nny22
LeanneSnowflake
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you going to watch the CMAs?

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_lcap15%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_lcap23%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_lcap8%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_lcap15%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_lcap0%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_lcap38%Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Empty Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!)

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 am

Are You watching the country music awards tonight?
Only 7 more minutes Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) 465488
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz GO TAYLOR SWIFT!Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz

Cable:
Channel 64

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Star3 Congradulations to the winners~! Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Star3

Duo Video Of The Year:
"All I Wanna Do" by Sugarland

Male Video Of The Year:
"Waitin' On A Woman" by Brad Paisley

Female Video Of The Year:
"Love Story" by Taylor Swift

Wide Open Video Of The Year:
"All Summer Long" by Kid Rock

Group Video Of The Year:
"Everyday" by Rascal Flats

Performance Of The Year:
"Country Boy" by Alan Jackson, Dierks Bently, George Strait, and Brad Paisley

Collaberative Video Of The Year:
"Start A Band" by Keith Urban & Brad Paisley

Video Of The Year:
"Love Story" by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift also sung a song with Def Leopard~!!!!

Last edited by LeanneSnowflake on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Empty Re: Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!)

Post by j3nny22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 am

LeanneSnowflake wrote:Are You watching the country music awards tonight?
Only 7 more minutes Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) 465488
Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz GO TAYLOR SWIFT!Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz

Wait where is it by? Like by abc or something?
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Empty Re: Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!)

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 am

It on CMT Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) 465488 lol.
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 am

LeanneSnowflake wrote:It on CMT Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) 465488 lol.

Can you tell me what channel number that is?
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:57 am

do you have direct tv or cable, etc.?
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:57 am

What channel is it on?
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:57 am

do you have direct tv cable or what lol. CMT.
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:58 am

LeanneSnowflake wrote:do you have direct tv or cable, etc.?

Cable! lol tell me as soon as possible i looooooooove taylor swift!!
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 am

go Taylor Swift!!
my friend went to the awards, i couldnt too expensive tickets.
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 am

Cable
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 am

j3nny22 wrote:
LeanneSnowflake wrote:do you have direct tv or cable, etc.?

Cable! lol tell me as soon as possible i looooooooove taylor swift!!
me too! lol. let me check Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) 465488
channel 64
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBabv Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 am

right now Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) 465488
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 am

Dallas123 wrote:go Taylor Swift!!
wow! lucky lol
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 am

wait is it on?? I dont see it i see a police thing! are u sure do you see it janet?
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 am

NP Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) Icon_razz
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 am

j3nny22 wrote:wait is it on?? I dont see it i see a police thing! are u sure do you see it janet?

I see it.

What time zone are you in.
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:05 am

I am watching it right now on my grandparents tv on channel 64 and they have cable
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 am

I am in the Eastern Time Zone if it is not on atm in your timezones
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 am

j3nny22 says she don't see it.

I see it and my time zone is central
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 am

LeanneSnowflake wrote:
wow! lucky lol
yeah. her family's boat is right next to my aunt's fiance's boat at a lake near Nashville
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 am

WOW! that is so cool! Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) 465488
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 am

i guess i can't see it i dont have more numbers after 74 and i am on eastern!
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:13 am

Dallas123 wrote:
LeanneSnowflake wrote:
wow! lucky lol
yeah. her family's boat is right next to my aunt's fiance's boat at a lake near Nashville
LOL

Last edited by JanetBear on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:13 am

im sorry, maybe its on a different channel for you. Are You Watching The CMA's Tonight? (updated with results!) 903516
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next