Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight?

+7
BriannalovesBABV
❤Crystal❤
JeannaBearFun
BasketballLuver
anitacocoa
sammibubbles3
AudreySunshine
11 posters

Go down

Are you going to watch it?

Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Vote_lcap27%Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Vote_lcap9%Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Vote_lcap18%Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Vote_lcap45%Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Empty Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight?

Post by AudreySunshine Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Are you??

I am!! For sure!!

GO Courtney!!!
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Empty Re: Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight?

Post by sammibubbles3 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:33 pm

I dont watch total drama island much... but i might see a little Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Empty Re: Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight?

Post by anitacocoa Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 pm

idk about it hehe
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 pm

No, I will not be. For one thing I really don't know much about this show, but I do think it is really enjoyable and interesting. I hope you get the time to watch it, Audrey. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 am

I might have missed it. I love Total Drama Action, but I have schoolwork, homework, reports, and projects. I have to go to bed by 9:30pm (EST) or 9pm (EST). I have 0 period in school [the time of day in school but not when school normally starts, just before Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Icon_razz]. I haven't watched TDA in a long time. Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? 597500 I miss it, I'll have to watch it more and look for when it's on! Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

I missed it. Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Icon_razz
In fact, I didn't know about it. Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? Icon_razz
I like watching TDI, but I didn't really like TDA that much.
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Oh! Total Drama Action- No I didn't, but I do like that show. Before i didn't know what you were talking about.
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:19 am

i dont really know... depends on what else there doing lol
:suspect:
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 am

Hm.. I missed it. I do like watching it, but I don't always have time to.
I've been busy with school and homework. And I've been helping my mom
around the house more, cause my little sister is very..messy, I'd say.
But, I don't really schedule a time to watch it. If there's nothing else
on, I'll watch it. But, by choice, I don't really watch it much.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 am

I saw it!! They are making a new one, Total Drama World Trip!! Though I am sad the Beth and Trent are not going to be in it...they were two of my favorites Are you going to watch TDA reunion tonight? 465488
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:05 am

No, I am not. I watched TDI a little and I don't really watch TDA.
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down