Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AmyJanuary12's Bloggie

2 posters

Go down

AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Empty AmyJanuary12's Bloggie

Post by AmyJanuary12 Sun May 10, 2009 3:45 am

AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Welcom12

About me

Name:Kim
Nickname: Kimmy, Kimala (LOL that's what my friend McKenize would call me), whatever my friends feel like playing with my name AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz
Call me:Amy
Birthday:April 24, 1996 AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz
Favorite Color:Bright colors, lime green, yellow, bright blue
Favorite Singer: Jonas Borthers, Miley/Hannah, Savannah Outen,and more
What do you want to be when you are older: Actress, singer, famous author, teacher

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entries:

May 9, 2009

Greetings Earthlings and other Planetlings! I'm Amy, and I come in wacky. LOL. Tomorrow is BGF's 1st Birthday! GO BGF!! So, I decided to start a bloggie AKA blog. So my first entry is:

Hiya everyone! I'm AmyJanuary12 but you can call me Amy. I love to write stories, sing (in private, I'm porbably tone-deaf AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz), and now I'm starting to plan to play tennis with my friends. I'm not a total girly-girl, sometimes, I do worry about my hair, clothes and stuff. I love chocolate, gummy bears/worms, mint stuff, Whoppers, and Garden Salsa Sun Chips... and Carmel! But I can't eat Carmel due to braces, which I now have lime green AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz. Well, TTYL everyone! Hope you comment on my bloggie!
AmyJanuary12
AmyJanuary12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Empty Re: AmyJanuary12's Bloggie

Post by gabigoo5 Sun May 10, 2009 3:54 am

LOL i told you lime green would lookie nice amy AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz

LOL cool bloggie you like worms??!! JK lol the gummy ones are yummy AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz

i want to play tennis too but i can't AmyJanuary12's Bloggie 597500 too many players already

well TTYL Ames AmyJanuary12's Bloggie 143839

-Gabi : AmyJanuary12's Bloggie 827708
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJanuary12 Sun May 10, 2009 6:43 am

gabigoo5 wrote:LOL i told you lime green would lookie nice amy AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz

LOL cool bloggie you like worms??!! JK lol the gummy ones are yummy AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz

i want to play tennis too but i can't AmyJanuary12's Bloggie 597500 too many players already

LOL Gabi. What do you ean by too many player already? You mean your school sport team? I'm usually just going to play at the High School next to us, they allow us to play for free. Thanks for reading. AmyJanuary12's Bloggie 798980
AmyJanuary12
AmyJanuary12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabigoo5 Sun May 10, 2009 6:47 am

AmyJanuary12 wrote:
gabigoo5 wrote:LOL i told you lime green would lookie nice amy AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz

LOL Gabi. What do you ean by too many player already? You mean your school sport team? I'm usually just going to play at the High School next to us, they allow us to play for free. Thanks for reading. AmyJanuary12's Bloggie 798980

Yeah true but i want the whole uniform and stuff and to go to the games and play AmyJanuary12's Bloggie Icon_razz
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down