Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweeti's Bloggie

3 posters

Go down

Sweeti's Bloggie Empty Sweeti's Bloggie

Post by Sweeti_ Sun May 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Sweeti's Bloggie 524682

24/5/09
Well, today I'm not really doing much, I've just opened my blog and updated my signature... Tomorrow we're going shopping and I hope to get a Build-A-Bear... Anyway, I'll write more and post a pic of my Chocolate Cub when I (hopefully) get it tomorrow. Bye!

25/5/09
Yipee! I'm going shopping and if my Mum doesn't change her mind we can go to BABW too! I've gathered up... £15.60! Yay! That's enough to buy my Li'l Chocolate Cub, a T-Shirt and Hello Kitty Panties! Sweeti's Bloggie Icon_razz But I think I'll just get the T-Shirt. I can't wait! Sweeti's Bloggie 143839

25/5/09 After Shopping
Yipee! cheers I got the Li'l Chocolate Cub! Yay! I couldn't get any clothes, though. My Mum thinks that the clothes are too expensive and a waste of money. >.< She said that she would make it some clothes herself because she likes doing patchworks and she has a box full of pretty materials. We also went to Debenhams, some weird shops that my Brother likes, Primark, Cathy Kidston (All the stuff is sooo adorable in there!) and a load of other places. I called my Build-A-Bear Cookie! Sweeti's Bloggie 143839

30/9/09
I'm rubbish at blogging! Sweeti's Bloggie Icon_razz Anyway, my Mum changed her mind so now I have lots of clothes and a Peace Bear! ^^ The Summer Hols' are near over. :[ I've had a good Summer! My Mum started asking me about Christmas Presents yesterday, I'm getting lots of little presents. My Mum said she'd get me some Make-Up (Lime Green & Gold! 8D), a KimmiDoll, Chocolate (For my stocking, of course!), Blue, Criminal Damage Skinnnies & some other things she sees! 8D I'm gonna start a real list in Mid-Late October. :]

We went shopping yestarday, too. We had a look in Sohos' (For the Skinny Jeans, I'm not into all the other Punk Clothes.), Build-A-Bear Workshop (There was a woman who didn't work there trying to make me buy a Panda :suspect: But then she went off to get her Panda stuffed. Sweeti's Bloggie 1107968042), Topshop, Debenhams, a nice little cafe, Thorntons (Spelling?) (To get an ice-cream.) & Claires, where I got a grey pair of wooly boots! Woo! We also went to a weird designer handbag shop where the shop owner came over to my Mum while she was looking at a Brown Leather Bag, got a Lighter out of his pocket and burned the bag but there was no mark! :shock: lol Anyway, I'm done blogging for today!

Last edited by Sweeti_ on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Sweeti's Bloggie Empty Re: Sweeti's Bloggie

Post by summerangel Sun May 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Cool nice siggy!
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Thanks, my blog isn't too good yet, but when I get my Bear I will post pics and stuff! Sweeti's Bloggie 465488
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 am

Awesome bloggie Sweeti! :]
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear