Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki's Bloggie[=

2 posters

Go down

Aki's Bloggie[= Empty Aki's Bloggie[=

Post by AkiYamaguchiAnimeLuvrr Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:28 pm

About me....
Name: AkiYamaguchiAnimeLuvrr
Favorite Food: Ramen Noodles
Favorite Movie: Karate Kid
Interests: Anime, Justin Bieber, and more Now starting with my blog. 9:22 PM, September 28, 2010 Blog Entry #1
Many people have been asking me if I was Japanese, but I am not. I am just obsessed with Anime, and all. I am just loving the BGF layout. I'll say many things throughout my blog entries. Also may know that, it takes more than a week to finish an avvie, of course, it takes as many work as possible, with all the things happening in reality. I love Hello Kitty, as she is one of my favorite of my Sanrio friends. I like collecting Silly Bandz as well. Of course, I go to school. =] Really busy, from this day, doing mostly math, and doing my art project. It will be interesting throughout this year. My favorite subject is science as well. Well, I have to go now, it's night and I must get up early for school. Bye, bye!! =]
{☺}{☻}{♥}
3:38 PM, September 29, 2010 Blog Entry #1
I have just got back from school, as always drawing anime on my free-time. Failing at sports, acing at school subjects. Many many people think this is really weird about me, and that is I like school. I just need to sell more on school fundraisers, this year, I am selling cheesecake and magazines. It's really hot here, where I live about 81 degrees, 2 days ago it was 113 degrees. It isn't right for it to be cold in summer and hot in autumn for where I am. I am combing my hair right now, as to say I am going to a back-to-school dance, and I have chosen I twinkly light blue dress, I need to curl my hair later. I just found the proper little tiara for me! [= My locker is all crammed up, sometimes stuff falls out of it. Well, I have to go now, I have a big big test tomorrow, I have to study for about 4-6 hours. I might just make a double entry. Bye, bye! [=
{☺}{☻}{♥}

Last edited by AkiYamaguchiAnimeLuvrr on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AkiYamaguchiAnimeLuvrr
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Aki's Bloggie[= Empty Re: Aki's Bloggie[=

Post by MamiePlayful Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:45 pm

I love Ramen Foods and anime, too! I'm a pretty good anime drawer myself. Aki's Bloggie[= Icon_razz Just wondering, but how do you get a BGF pet? Do you have to have a certain amount of 'Paw Prints'? Aki's Bloggie[= Icon_razz
Thanks.
-MamiePlayful
MamiePlayful
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down