Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network

+18
Kendallkooky3
heidi02
katiecubby19
HunnyABee
Juno~Kuu
pinkstart101
cool kid 26
maddydecember5
kathybearycool
jaycool21
schekinahblue
mandypurple2
braulio08
SunniStylish
sammymc
DallasDanceBear7
BABV4ever
sammicat1211
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

which is your favorite old playhouse disney show

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 14 ]
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 10 ]
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 15 ]
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 53

Poll closed

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Empty Re: The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network

Post by sammicat1211 Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am

me too!
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Empty Re: The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network

Post by Kendallkooky3 Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:58 am

PB+J, Rollie Pollie Olie, wiggles, lill bear!! is telly tubbies one? LOL!!
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammiebee17 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:00 am

Aww, the good times. I still watch Playhouse Disney on Saturdays.... The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Icon_razz
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:07 am

sammiebee17 wrote:Aww, the good times. I still watch Playhouse Disney on Saturdays.... The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Icon_razz

lol
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cool kid 26 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:14 am

katiecubby19 wrote:i loved those older shows! but then they went and updated them and they're just not the same anymore. i remember face, from nick jr. he'd always announce what show was coming up next and he was cool. if they had a channel that showed all those off-air kind of shows i would definatley love them lol The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 Icon_razz

was zaboomafoo on nick jr? cuz that was my favorite show

They still show zaboomafoo LOL
cool kid 26
cool kid 26
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:13 pm

hmm... i use to watch most of those shows when i was 5 LOL one of my favorite shows was Max & Ruby
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Blues Clues reminds me of a story when my kids were really young. All one of the wanted for his birthday and Christmas was a Blue that bounced to you when you said "here blue". He loved it!
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:23 pm

I love them all lol my favorite is the Power Puff girls The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network - Page 2 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2