Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney?

5 posters

Go down

if you where walt disney now would you like disney?

do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Vote_lcap22%do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Vote_lcap33%do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Vote_lcap44%do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Empty do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney?

Post by arcee Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:33 pm

i think he would not beacuse of all the hanna montana and the glits and glamor. if i was walt disney i wold be very sad.

Edited poll to make it more friendly, MandyMagnificent4
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Empty Re: do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney?

Post by kathybearycool Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:42 pm

i think yes, because no matter what, i know walt was a great person and would love everything do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? 143839 he has a beary caring heart do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? Empty Re: do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney?

Post by bellastylin3 Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Yes, because its still Disney!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Yes, because it's still very kid-friendly, and it entertains people. And I think that's what he wanted=)
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:01 pm

I think so. I mean Disney is a huge success and it all started with Walt. I'm sure that if he still lived he would change his movies as time changes too. Even though I don't watch Disney Channel that often, I still enjoy the early Disney movies do you think walt disney would aprove of the new disney? 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down