Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network

+18
Kendallkooky3
heidi02
katiecubby19
HunnyABee
Juno~Kuu
pinkstart101
cool kid 26
maddydecember5
kathybearycool
jaycool21
schekinahblue
mandypurple2
braulio08
SunniStylish
sammymc
DallasDanceBear7
BABV4ever
sammicat1211
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

which is your favorite old playhouse disney show

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_lcap26%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 14 ]
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_lcap19%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 10 ]
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_lcap28%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 15 ]
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_lcap13%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_lcap13%The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 53

Poll closed

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Empty The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:16 am

I remember being a little kid watching playhouse disney, and now that they've updated it, they dont have ANY of the old shows! I love them all, which one is your favorite? and please tell me any i missed! Here is the list I have so far:
PB+J otter
Out of the box
Rollie Pollie Olie
Bear in the Big Blue House
BLUES CLUES(I loved this show! I almost killed myself when i found out it wasnt on here lol)
Little Bear
Gullah Gullah Island
Clarissa's window(some might not kno this one because its really old)
Franklin
Hey arnold
Wild Thornberries
Rugrats
Dexter's lab
power Puff Girls
Cow and Chicken
Jhonny Bravo
Courage the cowardly dog
The Jetsons
The flinstones

Let me kno if i missed any so i can post them!!

Thanks,
Sammicat1211

Last edited by sammicat1211 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Empty Re: The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network

Post by BABV4ever Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 am

Higly Town Heroes!
BABV4ever
BABV4ever
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Empty Re: The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 am

oh I used to love those! I had forgotten about those! I remember my favorite was PB and J Otter, and i loved Out of The Box, my sis was a huge Bear in the Big Blue house fan!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:28 am

My favorite show was Out of the Box when i was younger . The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:30 am

Actually, I liked watching Barney the most when I was a little girl.
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:39 am

BABV4ever wrote:Higly Town Heroes!

well thats not really classic tv....
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:40 am

I liked The Wiggles
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:41 am

braulio08 wrote:I liked The Wiggles
Well, that was a while ago, but not really the classic i was looking for
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 am

franklin kind of old the smurfs some may not know that one that was old and the flinstones very old and the Jetsons most may not know these because of how old they are. But i used to LOVE bear in the big blue house! Its was my faovrite! And i had forgotten about PB+J otter! The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network 143839 Great kid shows to bad they dont air anymore!
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:47 am

mandypurple2 wrote:franklin kind of old the smurfs some may not know that one that was old and the flinstones very old and the Jetsons most may not know these because of how old they are. But i used to LOVE bear in the big blue house! Its was my faovrite! And i had forgotten about PB+J otter! The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network 143839 Great kid shows to bad they dont air anymore!

oo the flinstones and jetsons and the smurfs! and franklin! I used to love those shows how could i forget!! Thanks mandy
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by schekinahblue Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:47 am

sammicat1211 wrote:I remember being a little kid watching playhouse disney, and now that they've updated it, they dont have ANY of the old shows! I love them all, which one is your favorite? and please tell me any i missed! Here is the list I have so far:
PB+J otter
Out of the box
Rollie Pollie Olie
Little Bear
Gullah Gullah Island
Hey arnold
Wild Thornberries
Rugrats
Dexter's lab
power Puff Girls
Cow and Chicken
Jhonny Bravo

Thanks,
Sammicat1211

ok you missed Pinky and the brain!! ;}

pink and the brain brain brain brain ---i loved that show!! :]

thanks as always schekinahblue
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:50 am

schekinahblue wrote:
sammicat1211 wrote:I remember being a little kid watching playhouse disney, and now that they've updated it, they dont have ANY of the old shows! I love them all, which one is your favorite? and please tell me any i missed! Here is the list I have so far:
PB+J otter
Out of the box
Rollie Pollie Olie
Little Bear
Gullah Gullah Island
Hey arnold
Wild Thornberries
Rugrats
Dexter's lab
power Puff Girls
Cow and Chicken
Jhonny Bravo

Thanks,
Sammicat1211

ok you missed Pinky and the brain!! ;}

pink and the brain brain brain brain ---i loved that show!! :]
thanks as always schekinahblue

I loved it too, but it was acutally WB kids that hosted that show, not any of the channels i have listed here. But thanks for reminding me. I loved that show. There was also the anamaniacs
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:39 pm

oh no there are so many i can't pick lol
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:47 pm

i know
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:48 pm

i loved all those shows!!! i remember them very well too! i miss them The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network 597500
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Rug Rats lol.
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cool kid 26 Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Rollie Pollie Ollie
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Rollie10
cool kid 26
cool kid 26
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:01 pm

I love the Smurfs and Flintstones, too!
And my dad used to watch Franklin with me when I was younger The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 pm

oh i know i like

PB+J otter
Out of the box
Rollie Pollie Olie
Little Bear
Gullah Gullah Island
Hey arnold
Rugrats
power Puff Girls
sabrina the teenage witch ( the cartoon won)
and Brace Face!!!! The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network 465488
i cant remember anything else
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno~Kuu Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:12 pm

I loved Rollie Pollie Olie!
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:40 pm

cool kid 26 wrote:Rollie Pollie Ollie
The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Rollie10

woot!
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:41 pm

maddydecember5 wrote:Rug Rats lol.

Rugrats was one of my favorites, too, but that was on Nickelodeon Lol
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:44 pm

i loved those older shows! but then they went and updated them and they're just not the same anymore. i remember face, from nick jr. he'd always announce what show was coming up next and he was cool. if they had a channel that showed all those off-air kind of shows i would definatley love them lol The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Icon_razz

was zaboomafoo on nick jr? cuz that was my favorite show
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:09 pm

katiecubby19 wrote:i loved those older shows! but then they went and updated them and they're just not the same anymore. i remember face, from nick jr. he'd always announce what show was coming up next and he was cool. if they had a channel that showed all those off-air kind of shows i would definatley love them lol The OLD playhouse Disney, Nick jr., Nickelodeon, and cartoon network Icon_razz

was zaboomafoo on nick jr? cuz that was my favorite show

I loved face!I would love for there to be a channel with all those shows. And no zabomafoo was on pbs. But i loved it! I still watch it to go to sleep, even though im older now.
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 am

I LOVED Rollie Pollie Olie, Franklin and Little Bear, I sometimes feel like watching those shows, and remember the happy memories I had when I was little. LOL=)
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next