Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!!

+11
sammicat1211
chelseaapril57
maddydecember5
leoniecocoa1
HunnyABee
SunniStylish
makenziecub12
Cheer
kathybearycool
beth928
kelseafurshionista
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Empty Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!!

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:08 am

Club Name: Sparkling Gem of A friend Club

Club Leader: Kelseafurshionista

Official Club Outfit: Depending on which bear you have, you will wear one of these shirts in the color of your bear.
Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Pictur57 Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Pictur58 Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Pictur59 Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Pictur60
And wear the tiered skirt from Pawlette in white, and basic flip flops in white.
Rules:
1. Must have a Gem of A Friend bear.
2. Must be nice and use BGF's club rules.
3. Reply to this thread if you have a Gem of a Friend bear and would like to join.
4. Please check this post regularly for updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting schedule: Every other Wednesday night at 8PM eastern time.
Next meeting is March 11th!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Updates: we will soon have a club signature!! Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488

Important events:

This club will have pawsome discussions about why we love our Gem of A Friend bear. You may also post a picture of your bear at anytime. And we\'ll have pawsome parties with our bears.
If you want to be my assistant in thinking of pawsome ideas for the club, please PM me.
If you want to join please enter this:
What you want to be called:
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s):
Why you want to join:

Thanks!

Members:
Beth
Kit Kat
Cheer
Bee
Leonie
Chelsea
Sammie
Gabigoo
Maddy
Kenzie

Last edited by kelseafurshionista on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:15 am; edited 13 times in total
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Empty Re: Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!!

Post by beth928 Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 am

What you want to be called:beth
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s):the pink one
Why you want to join:because iv always loved jewel colours
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Empty Re: Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!!

Post by kathybearycool Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:26 am

What do you want to be called?: Kit Kat
Gem of A Friend Bear: the blue one named Gem
Why do you want to join: because i love the Gem Bears and i think this club will be really awesome and fun Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:28 am

beth928 wrote:What you want to be called:beth
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s):the pink one
Why you want to join:because iv always loved jewel colours

Accepted!! Welcome, and may you sparkle!
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 am

What you want to be called: Cheer
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s): All of them. Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 610897
Why you want to join: Because I loveeeeeeeee my gem of a friend teddies and because this club is an absolutely pawesome idea!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 am

kathybearycool wrote:What do you want to be called?: Kit Kat
Gem of A Friend Bear: the blue one named Gem
Why do you want to join: because i love the Gem Bears and i think this club will be really awesome and fun Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Icon_razz

kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:31 am

CheerBear43 wrote:What you want to be called: Cheer
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s): All of them. Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 610897
Why you want to join: Because I loveeeeeeeee my gem of a friend teddies and because this club is an absolutely pawesome idea!

kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:38 am

What you want to be called:Kenzie or Makenzie
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s):the purple and yellow one
Why you want to join:i love those collectible bears Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488

Last edited by makenziecub12 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:43 am

What you want to be called: Kelz
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s): My sister has a pink gem bear...
Why you want to join: I want all of the gem bears!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:43 am

makenziecub12 wrote:What you want to be called:Kenzie or Makenzie
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s):the purple and yellow one
Why you want to join:i love those collectible bears Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488

Please read the rules, and reapply.

Last edited by kelseafurshionista on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:45 am

*kelseycoated* wrote:What you want to be called: Kelz
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s): My sister has a pink gem bear...
Why you want to join: I want all of the gem bears!

Last edited by kelseafurshionista on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:11 am

Here's a fun poll!
Which bear did you get, why, and what did you name her/him?

Apply today, if you aren't a member yet!! Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:16 am

What you want to be called: Bee
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s): Adorable Amethyst Teddy and Bearilliant Blue Teddy
Why you want to join: I luv my teddies! Lol. Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 am

HunnyABee wrote:What you want to be called: Bee
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s): Adorable Amethyst Teddy and Bearilliant Blue Teddy
Why you want to join: I luv my teddies! Lol. Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488

kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by leoniecocoa1 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:36 am

What you want to be called:Leonie
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s):I have Bearilliant Blue Teddy in real life and Topaz Teddy,Precious Pink Teddy in BABV
Why you want to join:because i love the collectible bears and i really like there sparkly fur
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:43 am

What do you want to be called: Maddy
Your gem of a friend bear(s): I have bearilliant blue teddy and topaz teddy.
Why you want to join: I love the gem of a friend bears, even if there fur hurts my eyes from the sparkles lol.
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:57 am

maddydecember5 wrote:What do you want to be called: Maddy
Your gem of a friend bear(s): I have bearilliant blue teddy and topaz teddy.
Why you want to join: I love the gem of a friend bears, even if there fur hurts my eyes from the sparkles lol.

kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:59 am

leoniecocoa1 wrote:What you want to be called:Leonie
Your Gem of A Friend Bear(s):I have Bearilliant Blue Teddy in real life and Topaz Teddy,Precious Pink Teddy in BABV
Why you want to join:because i love the collectible bears and i really like there sparkly fur

kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:26 am

kelseafurshionista wrote:Here's a fun poll!

Well I'll start, since no one has done it yet Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 143839

I have the Adoring Amethyst Teddy. I got her for my birthday, soon before she became unavailable. I had really wanted her cuz she was so cute!! And I named her Sparkles. So this club is dedicated to her, that we may sparkle! LOL I thought about naming her Violet, or pansy, or Amy for Amethsyst.

Share your story! But only if you're in the club! Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488 IF you aren't in the club yet, please see my first post, and apply!

Thanks!
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 am

Apply today, if you aren't a member yet!! Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488
Well, I got Glimmer (Precious Pink Teddy) because I saw her in one of the BAB mails. I thought that she was super cute, so I had to get her! Lol, when I was at the mall getting her, I saw my best friend and we made them together. Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Icon_razz

I got Gemini, my Treasured Topaz Teddy, because again, I saw her in the mail. I again thought that she was cute, and I really liked the colour of her fur. Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Icon_razz

I got Gabby, my Adoring Amethyst Teddy, because I saw her in the calendar. At the time, I realized she was gonna be a collectable, as would be the other ones. Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Icon_razz

I got Sapphire, my Bearilliant Blue Teddy, because I knew she was the last one in the set, and that this could be my only chance until there were none left. I had no idea what to name her, since I was naming them all with the letter G, so, I named her Sapphire because I thought it represents her fur really well. Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 am

I have the Amethyst Teddy and the Bearilliant Blue Teddy!

Both are adorable!! I bought them because my friend had the Treasured Topaz and I thought it'd be cool to play with. Well, that's why I bought the purple one, and cuz it was adorable. I bought the blue one because it was soooooo cute!!! And I wanted a new cute bear, with a pin, and with the cute online tiara. Mostly for the bear, which still loves me! Lol My purple one had a little sister now! And my velvet teddy had two little sisters! Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:24 am

Which bear did you get, why, and what did you name her/him? i got the blue gem teddy, i wanted the blue tiara and it was sparkly, and i named her Jewels Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club--Join Today!! 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am

What do you want to be called?:Chelsea
Gem of A Friend Bear:Yellow bear named gold
Why do you want to join:i would like to learn lots of it!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 pm

chelseaapril57 wrote:What do you want to be called?:Chelsea
Gem of A Friend Bear:Yellow bear named gold
Why do you want to join:i would like to learn lots of it!

kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 pm

What would you liked to be called?: Sammi or sam
Gem of a friend bear: precious pink teddy called sparkle. I didn't want to put her on BABV because I didnt want to accidentally trade the tiara. But I love her just the same!
Why do you want to join: Because I would like to learn about others and their bears and to make awesome graphics!
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next