Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today!

3 posters

Go down

Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! Empty Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today!

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 am

Hey Everyone!
Do you want to join a group that gets together about Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! Star3 ?FASHION? Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! Star3 Well as they say in Veggie Tales; "Then we got a show for you Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! 465488 ". Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today at this topic or at the link at the end of this post! We need to know this information:
BGF name:
BABV name:
What to call you in BABV (that does not appear in red):
Time zone:
Why do you want to join?:

Please, tell you beary best friends and family!
Bye!
Oh, and if you do not know your timezone, go to this link: http://goleadpro.com/area_code_timezone_map/area_codes.html

You don't even have to scroll down!
Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! 923748 Bye now!!! Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! 923748

Here is the other joining link:

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/hobbies-f143/awesome-fashion-club-t54134.htm

NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! Empty Re: Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today!

Post by AbbieLuv111 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 am

BGF: AbbieLuv111
BABV: AbbieLuv111
What to call me in BABV?:heart (because ur not allowed to say love)
Time Zone: Eastern
Why I want to join: I Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! 2669863388 fashion and expressing myself and ths club seems well..........AWESOME!

[b]I joined a AWESOME fashion club you should too!!! Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! 465488
AbbieLuv111
AbbieLuv111
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! Empty Re: Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today!

Post by GwynethLove Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:28 pm

AbbieLuv111 wrote:BGF: AbbieLuv111
Why I want to join: I <3 fashion and expressing myself and ths club seems well..........AWESOME!

[b]I joined a AWESOME fashion club you should too!!! Love Fashion? Join the "Awesome Fashion Club" today! 465488

Hello Abbe, this is not the right topic! You have to go to the GwynethLove one!!!!!!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:57 am

AbbieLuv111 wrote:BGF: AbbieLuv111
Why I want to join: I <3 fashion and expressing myself and ths club seems well..........AWESOME!

but for now you may get the uniform.. you're approved!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down