Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

+87
Suzie
BethanyAngel
AbiMay33
KaleyAugust22
MeganAugust152
cassiedaisy2
JLBABV
kathybearycool
angelgamer5
*Emily*
CBfan279
webstergirl
horsegal1235
mrsshark166
igooglei
bellastylin3
ZoeyVeryBeary41
KatieRetroCool1
BethanyRainbow6
cuteness289
starry
Bear
crystal pink
elivia340
LexieHoneyBee
pritteyk10
SilverStarsInTheSky
Ilenaer
SalviPeoplesRok
DAISY
gabigoo5
Ishiguro
maya
Sarz
AJWaterfall54
mochi.mochi
dianedecembear3
LeanneSnowflake
caseygreen0101
ajbuddy1590
AberGurlForev1892
kirstyhearts4
loveme25
HunnyABee
smellychelly1
paige026
sunshinesummer7
mandypurple2
Beanz
TaylorFebruary
ajbear
Chocolatelvr
Caitybear10
Abbe2hip
IanAdventure4
zoeybear1212
alanabanana77
andreabearhug4
Viviana
hallecat123
AmyJanuary12
haileybighugs2
maddydecember5
jderocks
blah12345
WinterGlitter
chelseaapril57
Juno~Kuu
ShainaFebruary1
ouranhostclub
chloe2181998
violet382
muffinatormanic
manda456
CurlyQ
rolefs772
maggls
tweetysweety11
aless70
leoniecocoa1
❤Crystal❤
animefan
ZefZoom11
BGF_GIRL101
braulio08
makenziecub12
Admin
91 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

Post by jderocks Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:54 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 118
I am thankful for Bearemy and Maxine bringing the transportation to buildabearville. Bearemy is so kind he gives gifts once a month my favourite gift was the gifts from his birthday. Bearemy also gives tours for anyone at anytime so he is very special for that. I am thankful to virtual rides because they are so cool and only ten dollars. One of the most favourite thing about virtual rides are that they make you faster and you don't have to stick with the slow walking. Thank you Bearemy and Maxine for bringing the virtual rides to Buildabearville. AMEN
99 words

Last edited by jderocks on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
jderocks
jderocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:58 pm

i can't post a picture its not letting me 😢
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:00 pm

I am thankful for all the wonderful staff of BGF.
They put all their time to make this site the #1 BABV guide!It is safe,informational and they encourage you to go to BABW to get special codes that require a purchase.
They also reward the people who are kind and respecful with their apprentice program.
[
Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Bgf116
Me and Mama Noodles in the Friendship Forest.
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJanuary12 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:09 pm

I am thankful for having a Bear. Most people don't have one. I am also thankful for a having a cozy, house since some do not have enough money to decorate their house. I am also thankful BGF, my best buddies and everything I have on BABV.

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 A10
AmyJanuary12
AmyJanuary12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat123 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:14 pm

i am very thankful for everything i have because if you dont have thing you need to survive like a hose you would be thankful for or you would be homeless i am the ful for life
hallecat123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Kitchen-1
I am thankful for my friends and family. Not only for my real life friends, but for my bearville friends too!Some of my real friends go to bearville too. I love it when I get to meet up with all of them in my condo so we can talk to catch up and make up crazy stories as we go. It's really fun when I get new thanksgiving furniture so that I can make believe that we are celebrating thanksgiving on babv.

Last edited by Viviana on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I mispelled a word.)
Viviana
Viviana
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:01 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Thankful
On Build-A-Bearville there are a lot of things that you code be thanksful for but the things that I am most thankful for are:
-My wonderful friends I have made
-The awesome cub condo I have
-Having bearbills so I can buy clothes
-Everyone around me is so happy and it makes you happy to!
Build-A-Bearville is the best website ever!
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by alanabanana77 Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Meeee11

First of all im Thankful Maxine Clark for finding BABV.Then I would like to thank my bear she was my first bear and because of her i started understanding BABV even more.Them I would like to thank my bear who because of i go a cub condo and I could decorate it and make it my own.And last I would like to thank my friend for introducing me to BGF and BABV and helping me thru the rough times.I wouldnt have survived without her!
(sorry if the photo doesn show up i am not sure how to post a pic yet)
alanabanana77
alanabanana77
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Go10
Picture Caption:Thanksgiving celebration with pilgrim ladies and their lovely bears.

I am thankful for everyone of the BGF members and BABV and BABW workers for making my experience in BABV pawsome.My friend Alanabana77 for being there for me because without her this site would be less fun.I have known her before I joined BGF and I would like to thanks my friends on BGF and the officers to correct me if I am wrong.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IanAdventure4 Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Thankf11

First of all I am very thankful that my parents love me and that I have a family.I am also thankful that I am a human because anyone could have been born a cat or a dog.I love that I have a home and friends that love you no matter what.
IanAdventure4
IanAdventure4
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Pic13

I would like to thank Maxine for making me and other members of Build a Bearville Junior CyberGuides.I would also like to thank her for having trust in us for making Build a Bearville a safer place to be in.Being a CyberGuide has made me a more kind person,it has also taught me how to treat others with a smile and help them out whenever they need help.If it had not been for Maxine and Junior CyberGuides,I would have not been the person I am today.Thanks Maxine!!!
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitybear10 Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:53 pm

---Oops, i accendently edited, sorry---

Last edited by caitybear10 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Caitybear10
Caitybear10
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:21 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Meme10

I am thankful for God:
I am thankful for God because he brought me to the world (Picture above). I am thankful for that because I am here today. I am living today. And that is because of god. I thank him for giving us food, water, animals, and everything we need to survive. God has been the one who created our family and friends. Pets and trees. Natural resources and land. I am thankful of him the most out of everything, because he made the world. If he didn't make humans, BGF wouldn't be here today! Neither BABV or the computer. If God didn't make our family, we'd have no one to love. If God didn't make our friends, we wouldn't have anyone to have fun weekends with. I am thankful for my family and friends, but more thankful to God. Because he made my loved ones.
The end.
Thanks!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbear Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:27 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Tyhu14
I am thankful for god because i am here today. God has created the world just so we could live. We would not have our friends or family without god, because he is our lover and creator. We all thank god for giving us a life. Thankyou god for making us so we could live, care, and love.
Thanks!!
ajbear
ajbear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorFebruary Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:07 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Contes12

I Am Thankful For Friends

I Am Thankful For Such Great Friends Here On BGF! Everyone Here Is So Nice And Kind It Feels Like Thery Are Family To Me. Without Friends Everyones Life Wouldn't Be As Fun And Exciting Without Friends! So Now Lets All Give Thanks For Having Such Wonderful Friends! Amen.
TaylorFebruary
TaylorFebruary
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ZefZoom11 Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 am

ZefZoom11 wrote:[img]Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Bgf_co10[/img]
I am thankful for all my bffs and friends i have in bgf and babv. The bear i have so when things are going wrong i know i have him. The cub condo, so i can decarate any way i want. Maxine, for making babw and babv. Chole rocks for being there to make the day special. Cybear guides to make sure people are doing the right thing. juinor cybear guide to fill for cybear guides. Admin for taking the trouble of making this website for us. Officers on bgfs for the citizans of babw babv and bgf, for us.
If i counted right i have exactly 99 words. Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Lol
ZefZoom11
ZefZoom11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:29 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Thank_12

I am thankful for BABV my friends and my Furry Friend. My freinds help guide me through the world and cheer me up when i am sad. My furry friend always makes me happy when i am lonley. And without BABV I wouldn't have made the friends like you guys here. I am thankful! Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Icon_razz
Beanz
Beanz
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:30 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Thankf10
I Am very thankful that I am able to even be able to go on build-a-bearville. Most kids can't go on build-a-bearville either because they are not allowed, don't have a computer and or don't have internet. I am bery thankful that I am not one of the many who cannot go on build-a-bearville or even the internet.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesummer7 Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:32 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Pictur18
Thankful
I am thankful to have my friend Nicholas4leafclover13. He is a great guy, and i really like him as a friend. We have great laughs and everything. I am thankful to call him one of my best friends.
sunshinesummer7
sunshinesummer7
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by paige026 Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:10 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 20uu9e9

First I'm ThankFul For God, He Brought me Here And Is taking Care of my relitives that have passed away.Im Thankful for my Parents For there Love and support. Also, Im Thankful for buildabear workshop. Buildabear Has Been there for me since I was 5 years old, Always Cheering Me Up With A new Furry Friend To add to my collection and hold in my arms. I Treated Them bears as If my kids and I still do because I love them. I Still go to buildabear and it still cheers me up. I Am Thankful.

(97 words)
paige026
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:15 am

My Furry Friends!
Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 00000012
First of all thank Maxine for making this fun online world.I am thankful for all of my furry friends because they are always there for me when I need them.They make me happywhen I am sad,and they always put a smile on my face.I am thankful to have someone who cares for me.They make me laugh when I am mad.
They are the sweetest little bears ever.They clean up around the house and sometimes helps me cook...lol! I am really thankful to have friends like this. Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 143839:D Also,They have little dances that make me wanna smile.

Last edited by tweetysweety11 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:35 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to write why)
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by smellychelly1 Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:35 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Sec1f9
I am thankful for Maxine Clark because she is a role model and the one who made BABW and without it, BABV and BABW wouldn't have been made ! and she takes her time just to come visit us and give us gifts! Even once.... she went on for about 4 or 5 hours so everyone could see her and get her wonderful gifts!
I would also like to thank you for all the new improvements you've made on BABV and all the nice bears....and making cars!

(87 words)
smellychelly1
smellychelly1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:05 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 Ff10

I love my Furry Friends. They are real and they keep me company when I am alone in my room, online or real life. I always imagine them talking to me and listening, hanging on my every word. I cry to them and they comfort me. Online, it is always easier to see them talking. I carry my Furry Friends like they were my little daughters. They, as immobile as ever, do have a glimmer of life in their eyes. I am thankful that BABW was made so I could have Furry Friends.

93 Words in all. Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 2 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by loveme25 Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:18 am

[b]i am thank full for my friends on build a bear and for Chloe making build a bear ville and mama bear for helping us Jr.CyBearGuilds and for every thing that buildabearville has brought us like this website and fun game im also thank full for cute lil furry friends and im thank full for every kid who plays on build a bear ville caus those kids who play on i t make it fun for every one

IM ALSO THANK FULL FOR THING NOT ON BUILD A BEAR LIKE MY FAMILY CAUS THERE THERE FOR ME 24/7 AND MY TEACHERS TO HELP ME GET A SMART BRAIN also my truest best friend Nicole she been there for me good and bad times im thank full to have a computer,a TV,a house,Food,A car,a school,my church, a grandma and grandpa to live whith ,im thank full to have a bed and clothes too!

I would be extremly happy if i finally got an animal cause i don't live any wear near a build a bear store i would have to drive a ll the way to la to get a bear and in not going to let my grand parents drive that far cause i live in palm springs

im thankfull for a lot of things but if i rote theme all i would have a five chapter book
loveme25
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by loveme25 Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:22 am

i almost for got to say that i im thank full for god making people and making the earth
loveme25
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next