Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Empty Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:47 am

Contest Title: Beary Grateful Build-A-Bearville Citizen Contest

We know of many great things about Build-A-Bearville that I am thankful for -- such as my Furry Friends, my cool Cub Condos, Maxine Clark, my mates in BABV and here in BGF! Which got me thinking, what are other citizens thankful for? I don't want to just hear what you are thankful for about Build-A-Bearville and Bearville Guide Forums, but I want to see it! Show it off here in BGF!

Contest Period: November 15-26

Mechanics:
1. In Build-A-Bearville, take a screenshot of yourself and what you are thankful for (such as your BFF in BABV, your furry friend, Maxine, ChloeRocks, the CyBearGuides, the Forum Officers, etc.)

2. Post your screenshot in this topic, along with a caption using 100 words or less. Explain in your way why and describe how thankful you are! Express yourself!
NOTE: For guidelines on how to take a screenshot, click here!

3. Only one entry and one screenshot per member is accepted. Edited screenshots with Blingee, etc. will DISQUALIFY you.

4. Please DO NOT post in this topic or comment on the entries submitted here.
If you want to say something about this contest, do it here!

Winners will be announced on Thanksgiving, November 27!
Awarding of prizes will be on that date.

Prizes:

1st place - Animal ID and Keycode for a Virtual Turkey
2nd place - Moose Antlers
3rd place - Party Room Invitation

Goodluck everyone!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Empty Re: Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

Post by makenziecub12 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:18 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Snow_a11

I am thankful for my furry friend because she is always there for me and cheers me up!
I am also thankful for my bestfriend , all the officers for making this website!!and for Maxine Clark for founding
buildabear because if she hadnt then there would be no builabearville or buildabear it self , i am thankful
for my family and my house.

Last edited by makenziecub12 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:37 am; edited 7 times in total
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Empty Re: Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

Post by braulio08 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:20 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Furry_10
I am very thankful to have a furry friend because there are some people that don't have furry friends. My furry friend is there for me when I am sad or really happy he is the best friend a person could have.
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by BGF_GIRL101 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:34 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest 1dm10

I'm beary thankful for Maxine Clark, Maxine gives us sooo much!! If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have BABV or BABW!!!! And if there was no BABV there wouldn't be BGF! And I wouldn't have so many friends! And if there was no BGF and I didn't have so many friends I'd always be lonely.

Last edited by BGF_GIRL101 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
BGF_GIRL101
BGF_GIRL101
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ZefZoom11 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:35 am

[img]Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Bgf_co10[/img]
I am thankful for all my bffs and friends i have in bgf and babv. The bear i have so when things are going wrong i know i have him. The cub condo, so i can decarate any way i want. Maxine, for making babw and babv. Chole rocks for being there to make the day special. Cybear guides to make sure people are doing the right thing. juinor cybear guide to fill for cybear guides. Admin for taking the trouble of making this website for us. Officers on bgfs for the citizans of babw babv,bgf,and new people.

Last edited by ZefZoom11 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:36 am; edited 4 times in total
ZefZoom11
ZefZoom11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:59 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Meandmaxine

I am very thankful to Maxine Clark for founding babv and babw.BABW has shone many bears to children worldwide and has made them happy with the furry friends they bring to life.Maxine made BABV too and so we had meet friends and had fun with them altogether.When Maxine visits us in BABV it warms the children's hearts to see her in babv trying to go in BABV as much as possible just to visit us.
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:00 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Untitl28
My Furry Friends
I am very thankful for my furry friends because when i am in my condo alone, they are always there for me. In this picture i decided to make a Thanksgiving feast for my furry friends because i love them so much. My furry friends are and will always be there for me. It makes me feel so great to know that you always have someone on your side. This is dedicated to my furry friends i love them so much.
I love my furry friends!!!

Last edited by @Crystal@ on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZefZoom11 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:01 am

makenziecub12 wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/13/17/44/05/bff10.jpg

I am thankful for my furry friend because she always is there for me and cheers me up!
I am also thankful for my bestfriend and all the officers for making this website!!
Not to be rude or anything but didn'tyou edit it?
ZefZoom11
ZefZoom11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:12 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest L16i'm thankful for pawlette because she always makes pawsome outfits and the lastest fashions
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:21 am

ZefZoom11 wrote:
makenziecub12 wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/13/17/44/05/bff10.jpg

I am thankful for my furry friend because she always is there for me and cheers me up!
I am also thankful for my bestfriend and all the officers for making this website!!
Not to be rude or anything but didn'tyou edit it?
the heart? nope i made her blow a kiss and i changed the blingee pic
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Empty thankful

Post by aless70 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:24 am

I'm very thankful I'm happy and for having things some people don't have like food, clothes, home, family...

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Pictur10

Last edited by aless70 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
aless70
aless70
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:27 am

makenziecub12 wrote:Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Snow_a11

I am thankful for my furry friend because she is always there for me and cheers me up!

The rules say u can not change the pic when u post it the first time.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by maggls on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:33 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Maxand10

Max and I

I am very thankful for my cousin Max. Max is my favourite cousin and we share many of the same interests. Although we do not see eachother as often as we would like we always keep intouch and keep eachother updated. I have learned many things from Max. We have always been best friends together and never fight. Max is my family, and I would be nowhere that I am today without one. We enjoy to be together on BABV and he is always there for me. I love my cousin Max.

( 95 words including title ^^ )
maggls
maggls
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by rolefs772 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:33 am

i am thankful for my bunny foppy and all 548 friends and all the family and food i have in my life Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Build a bear1[img][/img]
rolefs772
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyQ on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:49 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest MeandmyBrother

Bro and Sis

I am thankful for my bro. Cause even though we fight and though we only get to see each other in the summer, We're still family. He looks up to me for help, and even though he is younger than me I look up to him because he is so optimistic and funny that no one can help but like him, even when you get angry at him he'll find some way to make it up to you. And no matter what I can always count on him cause we're family.

Last edited by CurlyQ on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
CurlyQ
CurlyQ
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:50 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Iyf10

I am thankful for all of the friends on bgf I have made! They are all very kind and without them I would still be lost on babv. We make sure everyone is ok and we all take care of each other. We are all here for each other and cheer each other up! I have become close with many of you and are some of my dearest friends! I love you all and wish you the best!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Love you all and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Manda

Last edited by manda456 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Story10
I am thankful for my friend, Diane. She is really special to me, because she cares for me very much. I feel wonderful that she is there for me. In this picture, I am telling her a story by using emotions.

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:34 am; edited 3 times in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by violet382 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Furryf10

Best Furry Friends a person could ever have

I am Thankfull for my furry friends who are always there for me no matter what. I feel very lucky to have them. They are everlasting friends. They are there when days get sour, when i feel like i don't have a friend in the world. To me no one can ever replace them. they should rewirte the saying to a furry friends is a person bestfriend. They never tell the secrets you tell them. Never any fights or worries of of growing apart from them. You never have any feeling of looking foolish in front of them. They will never leave you. I am very lucky to have them cause all a girl would ever want is a ture bestfriend and that's why i am thankfull for them.
violet382
violet382
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chloe2181998 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:16 pm

here's my entry
Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Coolio11
i am thankful fur all my fellow friends in bgf. they support me. they help me. they care for me. nothing expresses it better then this pic.i thank them all fur all they've done fur me and thank the admin fur making this website.i thank all of u fur being my friend. this picture expresses my love fur bgf and all the members!!!!!
chloe2181998
chloe2181998
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ouranhostclub on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Bear10
I am thankful for my bear, Montana. It is special to me, because I used to have a really nice sister, but she is in college. I miss her very much and hope to see her graduate.
ouranhostclub
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShainaFebruary1 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:57 pm

[Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Captur74

i am very thankful for the friends i have and my 11 bears

my friends always there and my bear too
ShainaFebruary1
ShainaFebruary1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno~Kuu on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Fun
I am thankful for my furry friend because she is always there for me and can cheer me up and make me laugh, like when shes dancing.
And because i know she will always be there.
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Zcc10

I am Thankful for my friends and family and the people that help me and the people that made this forum and maxine and the people that made BABV.Because the friends i have are helpful kind respectful and caring about someone else and there always here for me when i need them! and my family keeps me safe and they care for other people they are Responsible in there jobs and taking care of me. other people that help me in the school year or in public are really kind to help me they care about other people if someone is hurt or having a heartatak or being sick,my teachers help me on anything they celabrate school year and help me on something i am stuck on, all year and months and days. and i am Thankful for the officers and admin that made this Bearariffic buildabearville forum and Maxine that had a great idea to make this amazing website called buildabearville and the other people that help make BABV special and fun and more things that will come soon!

I AM Thankful.

Last edited by chelseaapril57 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest 2q0k5ra

Here is a picture of me, my sister, GwenLuv2Dance, and our two furry friends. I am thankful for our furry friends as they were the first bears we bought and stuffed. They gave us joy, and the 'teddy bear love', and a hug whenever we needed it. They were with us through sad times and happy times, playing BABV in our backpacks! Thank You bears!!! cheers

Gwen would try to cheer me up when I am sad. She spends memorable moments in BABV together with me, and celebrated my birthday in BABV. I am really thankful for her being around.
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:33 pm

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest 510

I am thankful for my beary special BFF. Yes, we get into fights but at the end, were furtastic buds! I am just really thankful for having her as my BFF. My BFF is always there when I need her! I am also beary thankful for my bear, Tiger! He's always there when I am alone or really bored! I am really grateful for the officers that created this forum! I could have never solved any problems without them! The last person I would like to thank is Maxine Clark! If she hadn't made BABV I could have never made really any new friends! Thanks a bunch everyone! Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum