Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits!

+51
musiclover13
midnightgal8
leoniecocoa1
sammymc
CurlyQ
Tsunade97
lizsugarsweet13
Babixgurl
alanabanana77
makenziecub12
Sosjonas134
tiffanyeeyore2008
Caitybear10
Jellybear
CaseyAdorable6
blah12345
Malrose8852
Sweeti_
simplymade
Juno~Kuu
CarolinaApril53
ZefZoom11
flowery17
❤Crystal❤
MamaNoodles
Fluffy4
elivia340
evelinmay
abigailsosweet8
friendly14
pinkee2676
ta-ta-x-a
KristenSassy19
GamerBryan
DallasDanceBear7
ashleysassy148
Mimi300
TiaEvans
cutie202
RuthApril13
mimipinky3
KatieRetroCool1
AbigailAugust
BeccaGirl5
ravenbunny12
heatherhappy1
ZoeyVeryBeary41
sheis4me
Malikastar96
chichai6
JazzBear50
55 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits!

Post by ta-ta-x-a Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:15 pm

if i get botuique stuff i could sell it!
ta-ta-x-a
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits!

Post by abigailsosweet8 Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm

good idea
abigailsosweet8
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by evelinmay Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 am

hey i love babv hey and ur right about the store credite hey add em build a bear ville --
---------->>evelinmay<<------- username on babv Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits! - Page 2 Lol :affraid:
evelinmay
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:29 pm

I like this idea.
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:33 pm

pawsome idea! Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits! - Page 2 465488
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:44 pm

I really want this to happen....when is it starting?
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 pm

It isn't happening. This was just something people were saying they would like to happen!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:00 pm

that's a good idea cause i want more credits Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits! - Page 2 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by flowery17 Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:50 am

that is really good idea because if you by acsedent click on buy and ok fast and you buy it by acsedent and that was your only credit you can sell it to get your credit back so that its why a good idea tat they should do
flowery17
flowery17
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ZefZoom11 Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 am

i wished that from the first day hope it cames true! Sell Bear Boutique Stuff for Credits! - Page 2 143839:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ZefZoom11
ZefZoom11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:37 am

i wish it would happen. but it probably wont because that will take away from the specialness of the credits, if that makes sense
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:15 am

Loooooooooov it! so cooooool!
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno~Kuu Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 am

Yeah like i have this pink dollhouse (i hate pink) but i really like the dollhouse, and i want to get my bear the witch outfit
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:25 am

i think it is a good idea, but i don't think babw would agree because then they would not make any more money beause people would stop going because they can just exchange stuff.
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:00 pm

That is an ace idea! But you'd have to like sell the whole set of like the cheer outfit to get a store credit, not just the bows or top or skirt!
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:39 pm

i hope this happens i have stuff i dont like any more i could trade in for credits like my goggles for one
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Malrose8852 Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Totally Agree
Malrose8852
Malrose8852
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:36 pm

I think this should happen because there's one time that I bought a dress from bear boutique and it kept saying item can't be equip! And I e-mail BABV for it and they still done nothing to solve the problem!
so should I do then? did I just lost a store credit because they ignored the problem?
I waited for weeks and they still couldn't fix it......and I try everything like clean up history and cookies...nothing works!

The best solution is that we should be able to sell it back if the item's got a problem or we could be able to exchange color, because BABW made a deal with customers the "100% Satisfaction Guarantee", and it's just not fair that somehow some other players has to resort to exchange items that can't be wear to others!( I've met some people like that before!!! and that's not nice!) even thou it's just A store credit, even it's just a small problem, but if BABV can't even guarantee that, then there is going to be More other players suffer next time! Which eventually becomes big problem!

Whether BABW thinks it's profitable or not, they need to keep their words of the "100% Satisfaction Guarantee", because there are people really went to the shop just for credits! and I am one of the people that really don't like things goes really really wrong when you already spend your hard worked money for it!

Besides, people wouldn't just stop going babw just because they could sell back a few bear boutique item exchange back for credits anyways. Lots of people would still go for the bears, the new stuff, nothing would really changed as long as they keep making new updates for the bear boutique, not many people would really sell back retired items but also it will increase even more people to get it if they fall in love with virtual items!

Last edited by elivia340 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix words)
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:24 am

I think that is a great idea!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyAdorable6 Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:27 am

i like the idea of the of credit selling but would it not get to over the top?
CaseyAdorable6
CaseyAdorable6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellybear Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:57 am

Exactly what i was thinking! I have all this stuff i don't want and need! I need to seel some stuff!!!! 😢
Jellybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitybear10 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14 pm

good idea..........
Hey have you guyz noticed that there is PSI in the boutique? nea the desk there is a tiger print bag!!!!!!!!
Caitybear10
Caitybear10
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:56 pm

Good idea!
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosjonas134 Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:36 pm

hey tell them that on request help and click beta feedback
Sosjonas134
Sosjonas134
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 pm

i have always thought of that i wish
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next