Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 2 new Bears

3 posters

Go down

My 2 new Bears Empty My 2 new Bears

Post by winter Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Welll in this picture its mine and my friends who we went to mall that I got to go earlier :DI actually got one that not dress pony and one that has broncos shirt and jean skirt. Pony name is Miles after broncos mascot!!! GO BRONCOS!!!! Cat name is Princess. I want to thank loveable because she told me go after last bear and guess what is what i did :PPony was last one there. Well they had to unstuff my friend bear, so she got to stuff it. She had a wonderful time there, which is nice. :)I also heard from a worker at store i went to, the one near me will close down and be remodel, hopefully to new one, but I talk to one of my friends(who is a manager there) and she said that  she didn't know anything about it. But she been sick lately and there meetings next week, so she will tell me when she knows. So I hope its true and not another mall. Yeah My 2 new Bears 465488
My 2 new Bears Img_0110
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

My 2 new Bears Empty Re: My 2 new Bears

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:43 am

aw there are cute and np glad you got the last bear
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:47 pm

My 2 new Bears 4159915939 
taking friends to babw!! Sounds like a great time.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:14 pm

yeah it was her first time to build a bear so it was fun doing it with her. My 2 new Bears 465488 Thx loveable, you encourage me to go after a bear if its last one, they don't even know if they are getting more
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down