Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know

4 posters

Go down

Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Empty Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Get into a wacky Under The Sea adventure in Bearville this month of June! Here's your step-by-step guide to making sure that you get the most out of this once in a lifetime treat!

First-time Visit
The first time you visit the Deep Sea Discovery, click on the Sea Animals to get free colorable statues of themselves! There are three animals in Deep Sea Discovery and 2 more inside the Sunken Treasure Room!
Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Ss38310

All around Bearville, every 5 to 10 minutes, you'll get the feel of life underwater! Animation includes fishes and seashells! On your first underwater experience, you'll get Swim Glasses, then 50 Bearbills for each succeeding underwater episode! Imagine how much you'll earn from being online over 4 hours!
Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know VFPSS3793PR

Take the Treasure Hunt Quest. Click here for the guide.
Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Ss44110

The Lucky Oyster. If our assumptions are correct, then this works just like the Claw Machine during JCBGCon- It gives away rare items and bear bills! Visit the Lucky Oyster for your DAILY prize!
Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Ss44010

Check your BearMail for your FREE Cruise Ship Ticket! As per the CyBearGuides, this ticket serves as your access to the Cruise Ship to visit cabins. If you click on your ticket, it will port you to Sunshine Shores Marina!
Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Ss38510

Get a Cruise Ship Cabin! The Cruise Ship Cabin is packed with free furnitures and very realistic animation and audio!
Price: 10 BVO Credits
Free: For a purchase of ANY sea animal

Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Ss37210

Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Ss37810

Join our Summer Condo Decorating Contest for a chance to win one of these luxurious Cruise Ship Cabins!

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Empty Re: Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know

Post by Cheer Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:45 am

I really like the statues. The underwater experience seems to happen every five minutes for me, though!
I'm glad that BABV released another home away from home... I really wanted a new one, and the cabin is cute.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know Empty Re: Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know

Post by kristylucky1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:35 am

@cheer that happens to me too!
although i think that this is a great way for new people who are starting in bearville to get money quick and easily. also, the underwater feature looks pretty, i wish i could fish the fishies! Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know 610897
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:05 am

Cheer wrote:I really like the statues. The underwater experience seems to happen every five minutes for me, though!
I'm glad that BABV released another home away from home... I really wanted a new one, and the cabin is cute.

You're right! I think it would safe to safe between 5-10 minutes. I'll update the article.

I'm glad too, I've always wanted a cabin eversince the Marina opened! Do you guys know where I can find a Captain costume? Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know 143839
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 am

kristylucky1 wrote:@cheer that happens to me too!
the underwater feature looks pretty, i wish i could fish the fishies! Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know 610897

Haha yeah, I always chase around for a fish thinking I could catch them! Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know 3494493907
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 am

Admin wrote:
kristylucky1 wrote:@cheer that happens to me too!
the underwater feature looks pretty, i wish i could fish the fishies! Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know 610897

Haha yeah, I always chase around for a fish thinking I could catch them! Bearville Under the Sea: What You Need To Know 3494493907

what i'm thinking is: "YOU'RE MINE FISHY!!!! HAHAAHA''
but then it doesn't end up being mine. D:
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anastasia41 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:52 am

i didnt know about the ticket thing. ill have to try.
anastasia41
anastasia41
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down