Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the Bearville App?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think about the Bearville App? Empty What do you think about the Bearville App?

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 9:53 am

I haven't tried it but I heard its really slow? I'm not sure What do you think about the Bearville App? Icon_razz What's your opinion?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the Bearville App? Empty Re: What do you think about the Bearville App?

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 am

I think its great!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the Bearville App? Empty Re: What do you think about the Bearville App?

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 9:56 am

Oh really ? What do you like about it?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 8:40 am

I've never used it, I don't have an iPod touch. I'll never get the app code items. What do you think about the Bearville App? 597500
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 6:28 pm

It's pretty fun. I like the games, and you can see all the new BABW, and bearville news What do you think about the Bearville App? 465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 6:31 pm

I dont use it on my IPod Touch, I already got my laptop .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Is it available on a laptop? I think I'll have to get it on there as well :lol:
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Its not on laptop, but im usually on babv and BGF when im on my laptop that i dont need to be on it that often What do you think about the Bearville App? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Ahh! That makes sence What do you think about the Bearville App? 465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down