Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish we could sell food on bearville...

+4
AleciaAutumn10
Lexi
MollyFlyer
sandyverybeary3
8 posters

Go down

I wish we could sell food on bearville... Empty I wish we could sell food on bearville...

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed May 02, 2012 12:50 pm

I wish we could sell the food we have on bearville. I have like 17 whole pages of food and it would take me like 2 years to eat it all... so i wish we could sell it. I could use the bearbills and i honestly have no need for the food...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

I wish we could sell food on bearville... Empty Re: I wish we could sell food on bearville...

Post by MollyFlyer Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 pm

I have 26 pages of food. Agreed.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

I wish we could sell food on bearville... Empty Re: I wish we could sell food on bearville...

Post by Lexi Thu May 03, 2012 1:09 am

I totally agree!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu May 03, 2012 5:45 am

I agree! Food gives good fashion points, and it would be awesome if we could just buy it and then sell it.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LakotaSnowball Fri May 04, 2012 2:13 am

yeah!!! I wish i can sell my food to people ...on the streets of bearville lol maybe tacos if they hAD THEM!! ....lol actually i once dressed up with a weird costume and i said FREE FOOD FREE FOOD!!! .............lol it was fun. Panda
LakotaSnowball
LakotaSnowball
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 am

im just giving random people food i don't want in trades and saying i don't want anything in return... and i have all my food that could technically be worth anything stored in a side account...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 am

I've tried that, but if I try giving things away then half the time the person will remove the food, then put in 2000 BB and three rare items and expect those to be free.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 am

MollyFlyer wrote:I've tried that, but if I try giving things away then half the time the person will remove the food, then put in 2000 BB and three rare items and expect those to be free.

i've hidden all my stuff, so all that is there is the food and some seeds...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 am

That would be so awesome! We could have a district where we could sell food, a trading market (ex., rides and furniture.) I also do have a lot of food I have no need for.. I wish we could sell food on bearville... Icon_razz
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat May 05, 2012 4:01 pm

i argee too mabye someone should email maxine about the idea of a food market or a farmers market

Last edited by Loveablegirl on Mon May 07, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 am

Loveablegirl wrote:i argee too mabye someone should email maxine about the idea of a food marker or a farmers market

YEAH!!! or everyone should go on bearville and submit a suggestion to Pawlette in the BNN, maybe if they get enough people suggesting it, they will make it happen!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon May 21, 2012 7:15 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:
Loveablegirl wrote:i argee too mabye someone should email maxine about the idea of a food marker or a farmers market

YEAH!!! or everyone should go on bearville and submit a suggestion to Pawlette in the BNN, maybe if they get enough people suggesting it, they will make it happen!

I volunteer to email Maxine! But what's her email again? I forgot T-T
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 pm

GwynethLove wrote:
sandyverybeary3 wrote:

I volunteer to email Maxine! But what's her email again? I forgot T-T

i emailed bearville asking her email... lets see if the respond I wish we could sell food on bearville... 143839
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm

vwhelp@buildabear.com and maxine@buildabear.com are the emails to use.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down