Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you sell things at Pawlette store

Go down

Do you sell things at Pawlette store Empty Do you sell things at Pawlette store

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 am

Do you like take stuff and sell it at Pawlette store or furniture store? I do . I wonder where it goes ...
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you sell things at Pawlette store Empty Re: Do you sell things at Pawlette store

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Yeah I do too, it makes me want to ask Buildabearville team lol because when I can't remember something or I wonder something it drives me crazy Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you sell things at Pawlette store Empty Re: Do you sell things at Pawlette store

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 pm

I bet that Pawlette and Ted store it in the warehouse and try it all on! x)
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Lol Really Luv I do that too sometimes. Do you sell things at Pawlette store 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 pm

I love experimenting and trying on random junk. x) Sometimes, you end up with an outfit out of a bunch of stuff you thought you didn't like!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Yup Do you sell things at Pawlette store 465488! But if they don't sell it anymore then its like pretty rare a little
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Yeah, and then you shouldn't sell it. Do you sell things at Pawlette store 1107968042
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum