Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Story ~ FluffyCool ♥

4 posters

Go down

My Story ~ FluffyCool ♥ Empty My Story ~ FluffyCool ♥

Post by fluffycool157 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 am

Hello this is my story. My name is Lucy, I am 12 years old. So yeah that means I am in let’s say year 7 at high school. My first day was quite hectic, I had no friends to hang around with and nobody from my Primary School came to the same High School as me. On my morning of my first day we waited outside until they let us inside. Whilst everyone was with their mates for Primary School Chatting and Talking about how the day was going to be like. And i was just there standing in the corner by myself, I just stood there staring at my feet not a care in the world.
Then Came 9:00am. The head teacher walked outside and shouted “Everybody inside, i will call you by your Primary School”
I thought to myself Oh great. So one by one each primary school walked into the school then came my school. “South Field Primary School.”
I just Casually walked in all by myself.

Comment for more!
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

My Story ~ FluffyCool ♥ Empty Re: My Story ~ FluffyCool ♥

Post by fluffycool157 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 am

Anybody like it? x]
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 am

I like it(x
Is this story true?
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffycool157 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Na! Rofl My Story ~ FluffyCool ♥ 1107968042 I made it up!!

Here is some more (;

All of the new pupils including me Walked into the Hall, in which we would find out our new classes. One by one each pupil was called up to their form. Finally my name was called out, “Lucy”
The head Teacher shouted.
Me and my new class walked up to walked up to the room where our form would be. As we walked into the class our teacher Mrs Smith told us to all stand up against the wall in a row. She Said “Ok we are going to have a seating plan in Alphabetical order because I can’t trust you ha ha”
My last name is Wilson so I am right at the end of the Alphabet. Finally my name was called out, “Lucy Wilson”
You can sit next to Lauren. I thought well at least it is a girl, let’s see how we go. The teacher gave us each a piece of A4 Paper and told us to draw a profile about ourselves. Mrs Smith Shouted “ Does Anyone in the class have a pencil and a sharper?”
So me being me I shouted “ I have them!”
Then this boy sat in front of me turned round and called me “Geek”
I didn’t like it one bit.
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Nice story! I feel so bad for Lucy, I hope she makes some friends D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Great story, I like the theme/idea. Keep up the awesome work~ My Story ~ FluffyCool ♥ 143839
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down