Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the funniest dream that you have ever had?

4 posters

Go down

What is the funniest dream that you have ever had? Empty What is the funniest dream that you have ever had?

Post by lilteddybear Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:45 am

What is the funniest dream that you have ever had?
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What is the funniest dream that you have ever had? Empty Re: What is the funniest dream that you have ever had?

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:17 am

I remember having this dream when I was a kid, They kidnapped me, put me into a paint pot, and threw me into a river xDDDD. It was so awkward...
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What is the funniest dream that you have ever had? Empty Re: What is the funniest dream that you have ever had?

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 pm

OHHHH!!! i got one... and no one will be able to beat it! What is the funniest dream that you have ever had? 465488
so when i was little, i had this dream, so i guess it was supposed to be halloween, because i was in a costume, i was also in this community center i went to years ago. so i dreamed that i had taken a bite of a chocolate chip cookie and it tasted really bad, so i threw it in a trash can. but the cookie grew in the trash can, then it was like 3x my height and it was like a cookie pack-man... and it was chasing me everywhere... hahahahaa... so funny... i just wish the cookie tasted better What is the funniest dream that you have ever had? 3483496927
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:59 am

I HAVE A REAL FUNNY DREAM
i ate a cookie
THE END!
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down