Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story?

+5
AleciaAutumn10
anitacocoa
Cheer
priscillaballerina31
lilteddybear
9 posters

Go down

What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? Empty What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story?

Post by lilteddybear Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 pm

I just got back from powder puff football and the boys worked us hard. I went to catch the ball and I dove and landed on my wrist, which is a little sore right now.
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? Empty Re: What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story?

Post by priscillaballerina31 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 pm

I like basketball and volleyball.
All the girls in our neighborhood played the boys a game of basketball and won!
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? Empty Re: What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story?

Post by Cheer Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

I don't play any sports.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 am

wow! that sounds like fun!, put ice over it! What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? 465488
I used to play basketball, now I just go to the gym everyday to stay in shape What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 am

I like swimming and basketball, but there aren't really any funny stories I have to share or anything. I've gotten hit in the head by a basketball like a billion times though.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 am

Well I tried out for some stuff but didn't get in sadly What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? 597500 For track we had to run around the whole school which was SOO tiring and run around the track thing over 20 times!! -wipes brow- LOL. What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? Icon_razz
And in Volleyball my toes were hurting when I got home, and I ripped the toes of two pairs of socks! What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? 3995522027
Lol but it was fun (the second one, not track cause I almost had a asthma attack lol) So yeah I'll do some other sports and hopefully get in What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 am

I used to play badminton in my school ^^
And a very clumsy friend, is alway hitting the ball out, and It once got like stuck in a friends hair, I had such a laugh that day♥
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:28 am

I play basketball!
Oh, and whenever I play basketball at my school, I always seem to get bonked on the head atleast once or twice. What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? Icon_razz
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoeyBABV Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Basketball, swimming,

Embrassing story about Basketball:
I remember my Grandpa came over, and we were waiting
for the pizza guy to come. So my Grandpa challenged me to a
game of Basketball.. I accepted. When he threw the ball, it hit the rim
and bounced off and hit me in the face! I laughed but we thought my nose
was broken! Hahahaha. What Sports Do You Do, and a Funny Story? 465488
ZoeyBABV
ZoeyBABV
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down