Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magazine-August Issue

+9
muffinatormanic
heidi02
AleciaAutumn10
GwynethLove
sandyverybeary3
Daize
lilteddybear
Loveablegirl
bearvilleisawesome
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 Empty Re: Magazine-August Issue

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:
lilteddybear wrote:That is a really good idea Alecia. You seem to know chuck better do you think he would like the idea.
LIL!!!!! lol, I don't think he'll like it, it's not that good, and it was only for fun, cause I was bored and I was going to only make more of them for fun:P

Of course he'd like it Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 Icon_razz
Why wouldn't he? It's a great idea. You made a really nice magazine. There's no way he wouldn't like it. Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:40 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
lilteddybear wrote:That is a really good idea Alecia. You seem to know chuck better do you think he would like the idea.
LIL!!!!! lol, I don't think he'll like it, it's not that good, and it was only for fun, cause I was bored and I was going to only make more of them for fun:P

Of course he'd like it Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 Icon_razz
Why wouldn't he? It's a great idea. You made a really nice magazine. There's no way he wouldn't like it. Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 Icon_razz

You really think he might like it?? Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 Icon_razz Thanks Alecia Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 465488
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

*NEW UPDATE!!
Next month instead of an "extras" column it will be "advertising"
and if you want to advertise stuff like your graphics shop, blog, bgf profile, or anything else you can! Just PM if youre intrested in doin that. Thank you to AleciaAutumn10 for the great idea!!
I have already recieved a graphic from GwynethLove for this artist corner so don't be afraid to send me yours as well! I have also already recieved a shout out from GwynethLove for the shout outs page. FOR SURE I will be making another issue next month so I am still looking for cover photos, shout outs, art work, and ads so dont hesitate to PM me some:)
**NOTE: If you cannot PM then just VM me, either is fine really!! Also thank you for all those nice comments you guys left:) Keep commenting and giving feedback and ideas! Im looking foward to further magazine issues and I already started planning next months one(:
HOPEFULLY coming soon...Soon I am hoping to get people to help me with the magazine since it is a lot of work and I wouldn't mind having a couple of helpers(: But of course, that wont be for a while, I want to see how this ends up first and if people really like it. Keep watch for more updates!!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Whoa :] Must have takenn a lot of work! I love it!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:56 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:Whoa :] Must have takenn a lot of work! I love it!
Haha yeah it was but its fun & it was worth it(: & you do? Thanks! I worked really hard on it.
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Hey my name is in there Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 465488 LOL
Great job though Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 286981
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:03 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:Hey my name is in there Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 465488 LOL
Lol yeah your name is in there! I thought your fashion graphics were really nice and so thats why i put it in there(: & thanks(:
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:11 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:Hey my name is in there Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 465488 LOL
Lol yeah your name is in there! I thought your fashion graphics were really nice and so thats why i put it in there(: & thanks(:
Awww, thanks Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 465488
Your welcome Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 465488
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 pm

NP(: & BTW im changing the extras column to the advertising column so if you would like, you can advertise your graphics shop(: Oh & also if you want on the Artist Corner page you can send in some of your designs and examples and I might use them!(:
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:18 pm

bearvilleisawesome wrote:*NEW UPDATE!!
and if you want to advertise stuff like your graphics shop, blog, bgf profile, or anything else you can! Just PM if youre intrested in doin that. Thank you to AleciaAutumn10 for the great idea!!
I have already recieved a graphic from GwynethLove for this artist corner so don't be afraid to send me yours as well! I have also already recieved a shout out from GwynethLove for the shout outs page. FOR SURE I will be making another issue next month so I am still looking for cover photos, shout outs, art work, and ads so dont hesitate to PM me some:)
**NOTE: If you cannot PM then just VM me, either is fine really!! Also thank you for all those nice comments you guys left:) Keep commenting and giving feedback and ideas! Im looking foward to further magazine issues and I already started planning next months one(:
HOPEFULLY coming soon...Soon I am hoping to get people to help me with the magazine since it is a lot of work and I wouldn't mind having a couple of helpers(: But of course, that wont be for a while, I want to see how this ends up first and if people really like it. Keep watch for more updates!!

Cant wait!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 am

Pawsome!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:05 am

OK that's slightly creepy, my fave colour is yellow, and it's my birthday on saturday... look at page 5 O.o

cool magazine though Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 143839
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:08 am

That's funny!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 am

Hehe, I loved it!
It's great!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:07 am

[/quote]GwynethLove
*NEW UPDATE!!
Cant wait![/quote]
Haha me to!!Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 465488
Dillonus
Pawsome!
JLBABV
OK that's slightly creepy, my fave colour is yellow, and it's my birthday on saturday... look at page 5 O.o

cool magazine though
LOL:) I didn't even know! & Thanks
Anita
Hehe, I loved it!
It's great!
Haha thanks!!!
Magazine-August Issue - Page 2 143839
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down