Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack!

4 posters

Go down

Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack! Empty Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack!

Post by Admin Thu May 20, 2010 2:23 am

Check out the newest issue of the Bearville Times and read through from start to finish to get a pawsome Magazine Rack!

Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack! 250p0m9

Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack! 29611g6
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack! Empty Re: Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack!

Post by Noel Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 am

Awesome!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack! Empty Re: Bearville Times New Issue With Free Magazine Rack!

Post by anitacocoa Fri May 21, 2010 10:51 am

wow! this is really cool, i love how they give us a prize for reading the news, this magazine rack is so cute! thanks for the news!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri May 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Build-a-Bearville just doesn't stop giving out free giveaways from reading the Bearville Times. I really like the motivation they have going. It is a great way to have the citizens of Build-a-Bear reading through these newspapers so they can get a better understand as to what is going on in this virtual world instead of not being aware of what is going on. The rack I must say, is perfect for a decoration piece. I am sure it will fit in just about any room! Thanks for sharing. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down