Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your last name and why did you pick it?

+12
Cheer
Loveablegirl
katiesweet10
HarryLove13
sandyverybeary3
AleciaAutumn10
karenbearhug
Bear
heidi02
MollyFlyer
muffinatormanic
Luv
16 posters

Go down

What is your last name and why did you pick it? Empty What is your last name and why did you pick it?

Post by Luv Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Luv makes the world go 'round. <3 It's feminine and cute.

Why did you pick yours?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What is your last name and why did you pick it? Empty Re: What is your last name and why did you pick it?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 pm

I picked mine Honey because my first build a bear is called Honey :3
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

What is your last name and why did you pick it? Empty Re: What is your last name and why did you pick it?

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 pm

I went with 'Flyer' because I was reading a book about a pilot at the time.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:I went with 'Flyer' because I was reading a book about a pilot at the time.
Amelia Earhart? I'm guessing :]??
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 pm

4LeafClover, because it was the first one on the list XD
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm

PawPrint, just because. One of the factors was because it didn't have numbers in the name, wasn't a bad username so I went for it. What is your last name and why did you pick it? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm

I picked Bearhug because "bear hugs" is used a lot in my store and in the company.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:13 pm

While I am interested in Earheart, it was a fictional pilot. The name slips my mind at the moment, though.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:58 am

Autumn. Alecia Autumn.

Sorry, couldn't resist the James Bond thing What is your last name and why did you pick it? Icon_razz
I chose Autumn cause I like alliterations. Alecia, Autumn. Also, Autumn's like my favorite season. Well second favorite, after Spring. I don't think they have Spring as an option, and anyways, AleciaSpring just sounds weird :F
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 am

sandyverybeary

sandy, my first build-a-bear
verybeary, she a curly teddy therefore very bear-like!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm

I wanted to be Hermione but of course that name wasn't available so my next option was Harry. They didn't have Potter though so I chose Love because I Love Harry Potter What is your last name and why did you pick it? 465488
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:48 am

Sweet, because its sweet What is your last name and why did you pick it? Icon_razz
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 am

i like loveable because i am loveable lol
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:00 am

Jessica= my name.
CheerBear= it reminded me of Care Bears. I'm pretty sure I picked it because of Care Bears What is your last name and why did you pick it? Icon_razz Plus it's cuuuuute~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:05 am

August, I picked that cause my birthday is in that month [x
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Kristy = my name
Lucky = cause' i find that i am lucky What is your last name and why did you pick it? Icon_razz
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 am

i chose teddy bear because it sounds cool with lil
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 am

Love. I picked because I really want to spread the love for animals.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down