Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick?

+3
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
GwynethLove
7 posters

Go down

If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? Empty If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick?

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 am

I think if we had Player Of The Week on BABV, and we could vote, I would pick...me! If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? 1107968042
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? Empty Re: If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick?

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 am

How would candidates for Player of the Week be decided?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? Empty Re: If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick?

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 am

Luv wrote:How would candidates for Player of the Week be decided?

Maybe..5?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 am

Not how many. If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? 1107968042 Lol.

Like, would they pick five random people? Would you have to apply?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Well its not like everyone knows everybody. Maybe they could pick a random 5, and then it could be kind of like a class election. Those 5 would have to try to get some votes.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 am

That would be harder if you did BABV, I don't know everybody. D: How about BGF? That's easier. If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? 1107968042
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 am

Yea. Everyone knows everyone here. Well, everyone knows everyone active here If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 am

Probably easier for BGF.
They're probably more than a million active BABV players If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 am

It's impossible to know every single one.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 am

It could be a feature on BGF If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 am

I agree. Idk how a BABV player of the week would be decided.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:52 am

That would be fun If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? 143839 Then they would be walking around giving out prizes! :] That would be very hard to pick though
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 am

Who would walk around and give out prizes?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Probably the player of the week. I doubt that they would, though If We Could Do A Player Of The Week On BABV, who would you pick? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Indeed. I wouldn't give out my stuff because I got some title I didn't care for.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Same here. Unless BABV gave me stuff to give out, then probably.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 am

Same. But...how much would I have to give out, all of it? ;] Lol! Jk.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:10 am

Maybe it would be like how Maxine and Chloe give stuff out?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 am

Oh, yeah. That'd work out great.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:48 am

I guess. Still be hard to elect one though.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:06 am

Yeah, unless it was just a random active user.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:28 am

Someone the heads of BABV just chose.
Though it might take forever for your turn to come.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 am

Yeah. But it is still like 52 people a year.

Maybe two players of the week, a boy and a girl?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down