Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you use a seperate account for trading?

+9
Bear
heidi02
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Eddy
Daize
karenbearhug
AleciaAutumn10
HarryLove13
Luv
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you use a seperate account for trading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you use a seperate account for trading?

Post by Loveablegirl Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:27 am

not really
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you use a seperate account for trading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you use a seperate account for trading?

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 am

Yeah, I have a few accounts for trading but I always transfer the worthwhile stuff to danibearycool7 Do you use a seperate account for trading? - Page 2 143839 but I do use other accounts for trading with some rare items...danibearycool7 just has to big of an inventory to trade with because almost everyone wants to go through every single page and by the time they are done it has been 5 minutes and then they don't offer fairly
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 am

Hence why I use TheLuv. It's easy to manage, and I don't have to worry about that, Aries. ^^
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:17 am

Nah. I use Aly for everything. Do you use a seperate account for trading? - Page 2 Icon_razz
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 am

if you notice I actually have my trading account and my main account where my BABV Username is Do you use a seperate account for trading? - Page 2 143839 Lol
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:30 am

I'm not putting mine out there.

I'm not keeping it a secret or anything, but I don't want it out there for everyone to know, I guess.

Any of my closer friends on the forum can feel free to mail me about it, if they're curious.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 am

Yeah, well I have 1 other trading account that I keep secret well not out there it was just at the time I started BGF I was on both accounts equally so I didn't want people to be confused if I came to a party as my other character or something Do you use a seperate account for trading? - Page 2 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 am

I have one but mostly to hold on to my extra stuff. I gave that account to my cousin though
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2