Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you use a seperate account for trading?

+9
Bear
heidi02
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Eddy
Daize
karenbearhug
AleciaAutumn10
HarryLove13
Luv
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you use a seperate account for trading? Empty Do you use a seperate account for trading?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Or for certain types of trading?

I noticed that it seems a few people do.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you use a seperate account for trading? Empty Re: Do you use a seperate account for trading?

Post by HarryLove13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:48 pm

I have four accounts for trading, I just started building up items on them but I am too lazy to merge them.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you use a seperate account for trading? Empty Re: Do you use a seperate account for trading?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Four? That's quite a lot to manage. I'm supposing you bother to transfer anything worthwhile over, though, huh?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Nope. I just have one. Two is too much of a bother. And transferring takes forever.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

True that. I wish we could send more than five items in a bearmail, lol.

Even just for gifting purposes.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Same ^^
You have no idea how many bearmails it took when I transferred accounts. I entered my email into the lost my password thing, and discovered I had like 5 old accounts. And I found like all of this old rare stuff on it, and bears. I though I only had one. Anyways, first I had to make them friends, and then send all the stuff through bearmail. Took forever.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

I've technically transferred accounts once, in a sense. But technically not, too. Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz It's complicated.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:11 pm

I can tell Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz
I don't like transferring accounts. The only reason I did was to start fresh. I had no idea who the people on my friends list were and I had no idea who I was bearmailing. Though I felt sad for losing my emotes and moves. Sometimes I transfer an outfit onto that account to take a picture.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm

I'd miss my moves, my emoticons, my homes...and above all, my welcome pass bear.

My whole situation is difficult to explain. Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz

I have five accounts. I use three just for receipt codes, one for trading, and one for just enjoying BABV.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Five? That's a lot. I saw that I had 8 accounts, with Alecia. I miss them a lot. I see why you would need them for the receipt codes. One for just enjoying BABV? Can't you just do that with your trading account? Alecia's for trading, playing, making friends, etc. Too many are too hard to handle.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:27 pm

I have five in total, so I can use all receipt code uses. However, the kids I babysit recently make accounts, and I plan to share my receipt codes with them, so I'm probably going to omit two (there are two kids) and have a total of three.

The three I use for just receipt codes have absolutely nothing special about them, no items or anything. They just have a lot of credits for me to use. For trading purposes, usually. Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz

And to answer your question...yes and no.
I guess trading account isn't the proper term...more like, social account. Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz If that makes it make any more sense.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:32 pm

I have a feeling TheLuv is your trading account. Or socializing account? Socializing account!
Aww, that's sweet.
It's why some of my graphics have a bear and others don't. I have one account with like 6 bears. Which I use for cub condo contests and stuff.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:43 pm

That's what I was implying, yes.

Like I said, it's slightly complicated.
I like the privacy aspect of it. I can just play. It's nice.

In fact, I have a slight confession to make. I don't hide/attic my HPTs. They're over there. Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Lol Do you use a seperate account for trading? 3494493907
Nothing to be ashamed of. I wouldn't attic my HPT's either. Their really useful for trading purposes.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Gosh, I love HPTs. <3 My current count is 19. But I might be trading one of my black ones off, so that would be back down to 18 again.

The picture on my av is actually from over there, too.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Yeah, that's why I wasn't sure whether TheLuv was a trader or a socializer.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Well, it's both. I mean, when I was signing up for BGF, I figured, I spent all of my time on this account anyway, so it would make more sense to be known as TheLuv, because everyone could reach me more easily.

I spend time with all my BGF friends and go to forum parties on TheLuv as a result.

So, it's really not just for that, not at all.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Hmm, it makes sense. I was thinking of making an account on my old main, but I wanted to start fresh.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 pm

I have several different accounts, but don't really use them for trading. I mostly trade on my karenbearhug account. I do enjoy "hiding" on some of my other accounts to just enjoy BABV without being recognized or noticed. Do you use a seperate account for trading? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:09 pm

I make accounts just for fun, but for trading, it's only me, as in DaisyBear3635 Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz
But I do get some rare things on my other accounts, and trade on them sometimes, but usually I just do random things.
And none of my other accounts are girls Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm

I have a lot of different accounts with kinda random names lol Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz On my other accounts I guess I would trade, but I have nothing "rare" to offer lol. I have a Christmas account that I would never ever trade on, so I suppose I use my account (edwardsnowbear5) Do you use a seperate account for trading? 465488
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:51 am

I have a lot of different accounts but the majority of the times I use clarachocolate53....I use it for everything !!!Do you use a seperate account for trading? 465488 lol
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 am

I only have one account, Alyssa4leafclover872 Do you use a seperate account for trading? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 am

I have another account where I store my junk or things because I don't have enough space in my inventory. If I were you, Luv, I'd keep the black one, even if you already have the colour so you can collect even more Do you use a seperate account for trading? 143839 Unless the trade benefits you a LOT.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:16 am

Bear - I currently have four of that color. I don't mind losing one.e

Daisy, why aren't they girls? Do you use a seperate account for trading? Icon_razz All of mine are. The thought of one not being is kinda weird to me.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next