Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends?

+6
emmie
ariesgirl12917
MollyFlyer
heidi02
Daize
GwynethLove
10 posters

Go down

Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? Empty Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends?

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Title says it all.

I keep mine open for everyone. I like random guests Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? 1107968042
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? Empty Re: Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:03 pm

I don't know.
It's on the default setting, which is probably for everyone Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? Empty Re: Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends?

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm

everyone, i like visitors Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:45 am

I keep it open, but generally ignore anyone who comes in. I just don't mind letting people look around.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 am

I usuually keep my Cub Condo open to everyone so if I want to throw a party everyone can come in Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 am

usually open but i like it locked most of the time... ;D
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:19 am

I like guests so yes Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:58 am

Mine is opened for everyone ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 am

Just me, my cub condo is totally undecorated. It's my storage, or some rooms are empty, haha.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 am

Everyone. No one goes around visiting random homes, anyways Do You Keep Your Cub Condo Open For Everyone, Just You, Or Just Friends? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down